A Trip To Heaven

This request was made by @sykrh_mhdxx. I hope you like it. :)

"Everyone come on hurry up! We don't wanna miss our flight." Stiles shouted at the top of his lungs as everyone groaned. "Oh my god Stiles. Stop shouting. Werewolf senses remember?" Scott moaned covering his ears. "Well, is your werewolf sense telling you that we're gonna be late if we don't hurry up?" Stiles asked, his voice laced with sarcasm. "Babe, calm down. We won't be late." Derek said coming from behind and wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his neck. Stiles was about protest but everyone came hustling down with their bags and suitcases. They were going out on a vacation to Hawaii because they needed to get away from their daily saving Beacon Hills from a supernatural creatures lives. And Stiles was the one who proposed the idea as everyone agreed. Everyone was really excited to spend their time not worrying over things, especially Stiles. Because that meant he could spend time with certain alpha, sourwolf, mate etc. Stiles and Derek were like parents to the pack because they always felt safe with them. Derek would give them the protection and safety like a father and Stiles would give them love and affection like a mother. Needless to say that they were a happy pack even though most of the time they were off fighting some supernatural creature terrorizing the town. Stiles and the pack got in the van that Derek had bought which fit all of them and drove towards the airport.

"Aiden, Ethan! Please, grab the bags." Stiles said which they obeyed. "Jackson stop picking on Isaac." Stiles said. "But I didn't do anything!" Jackson said which earned a glare from Stiles. "Don't make me come there and hit you on the head Jax because I saw that you were teasing my poor baby." Stiles said rubbing on Isaac's back while Jackson just pouted. "We got the bags." The twins said. "Thank you so much boys." Stiles said as everyone hurried through the door to get in line. "Everyone have their passport? I don't want anyone to be the Kevin of the group." Stiles asked and everyone showed their passport earning a satisfied look from Stiles. "Babe, relax we'll get there." Derek mumbled in Stiles' ear as he wrapped his arms protectively around his mate. "I know, I just want all of us to enjoy and be happy. The pups deserve that and they do too much." Stiles sighed resting his head on Derek's shoulders. "You deserve it too." Derek said and kissed on Stiles' lips.

"Everyone just settle down and be sure to check everyone's here." Derek ordered the pack and they nodded and confirmed that everyone was on board. Stiles sat next to Derek on the window seat as the plane took off. The air hostess came offering their services of food and drink and a slutty looking one came their way. "Would you like something to drink?" The hostess asked bending down and showing her cleavage. Stiles couldn't believe it, the bitch was flirting with his man in front of him. "Yeah, I'll have a soft drink." Derek said and the hostess smiled flirtatiously and gave him the drink. "What can I get you?" She asked Stiles in a boring tone, who was shooting daggers at her. A butcher knife so I can kill you, Stiles thought internally. "Nothing." Stiles grumbled and glared at her. The hostess left, feeling uncomfortable under Stiles' glare. "Stiles! What the hell was that?" Derek said in an annoyed tone. "Nothing, why don't you go and get more soft drinks and flirt with her." Stiles snapped at Derek. "Stiles stop acting like a child. You were rude to her." Derek snapped back and Stiles couldn't believe that Derek was defending that slut. "She was rude to me and she was flirting with you." Stiles pointed out but Derek ignored him. "I'm just gonna go to the washroom." Stiles mumbled as he got up and walked towards the back of the plane. Derek just sat there sighing knowing that Stiles was upset with him and then made things seven worse by snapping at him. Derek knew that he needed to apologize to Stiles for how he acted towards his mate. Derek was about to get up when the plane suddenly halted and the lights went off and came back on again. To say that Derek was worried would be the understatement of the year. He got up and saw that everyone was freaking out as the captain of the plane told them that there was some malfunction on one of the engine of the plane. He needed to get to Stiles and fast, he could only imagine how scared his poor mate would be. But before Derek could even take two steps he the lights went off and suddenly he felt impact from downward. He had heard everyone crying and screaming but he focused on his mates voice and heartbeat. He could hear Stiles trying to open the door but it was stuck. He could feel Stiles' fear and how worried he was. But now the plane crashed and everyone were trying to get up and see who survived and help them. His packs were alright as they were werewolves and only gained few cuts and bruises.