Chapter 13- Food?

I stood frozen as I watch the door open. Mark was standing in the door with a small tray of food.

"Food..eat it or starve," he said simply and turning to leave.

"Wait," I said finding my voice.

"What do you want you want?  b**ch," he said with his hand on the door.

"What did he,"I paused finding my words, "What did Aaron...did Aaron try to do anything to--to me?" I stutter slighly.

"Ha ha," he chuckled,"Wouldn't you know....no sadly Aaron is being nice and letting your cuts heal and then... well we are going to have so much fun," he said.

"Why...why is he doing this....he knows what he done...how much he hurt me...why me...why now?" I said bring my knees ups, wrapped my arms around and tucking my face in.

"Eat and then your questions will be answered," he said slamming the door.

I looked up and looked where the tray he left; my stomach growling loudly. Going over to were Mark had left the tray; an apple and a burgany brown mess in a bowl which I believed was oatmeal. I took a bite of the apple and grabbing the bowl, I went into the. bathroom. I dropped some into the toilet bowl, flushing it and returning to sit on the bed.

It wasn't long before Aaron had come with a chair he shut the door.

"So Mark told me you had some questions?" He said shifting his chair.

"Young lady we use proper language," he said raising his hand back.

"I'm sorry," I said cringing waiting for his blow to come.