Chapter 20- Aaron's Away, Mark and I will play

First off I know I'm horrible..I brow my promise..I recently had a fight with my boyfriend and well yaa....so I tried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark you really don't know what I'm capable of," I said quietly.

We were sitting in the couch watching a movie. It had been a week or so since the time Mark had used me. He gotten really nice. I lived in fear that Aaron will come for me which he hasn't. Mark said something about him having a business trip. I have been given more freedom and aloud to walk around the house; finding nothing to my advage to use as an escape.

Flashback

My numb fingertips outstretched reaching the needle. I forcefully swung my body from the bed, the drugs were still in affect. My body softly thumping on the floor, I crawled towards the bathroom; using the doorframe to raise myself. The heard the water trickle to a stop and the door knob turned. I raised the needle as Mark hand cause up, "Violet I know you can hurt youself but never others," he said pinning my body to the wall.

I knew too well he was right. I dropped it causing it to roll with a small clattering sound.

" Good Girl," Mark cooed and letting me go, my body defying me and collapsing to the floor, "Silly girl." he picked me up, throwing me to the bed and leaving.

End of Flashback

"Violet are you listening," Mark said moving his hand up my arm.

I backed up hitting the arm of the couch,"Sorry," I said snapped from my thoughts, " Could you please repeat what you said?"

"I had ask what do you mean," He gently lifted my head to look into my eyes.

I pulled away, "What Aaron did to me.... I lost control," I said feeling the shame.

"What do you mean?" he repeated.

I pulled the shoulder down on the shirt he had given me to use, followed by my tattered bra strap revealing the small circle scar. I gently took his hand rubbing the little lump underneath causing myself to wince.

"What's that?" he asked.

"A bullet," I said, his hand flying from my shoulder, his eyes widen and turned a darken.

He was quiet as well as myself.  "That is what left the first time Aaron used me I was a mess. I stole his gun, if my friend hadn't come in to save me I'd be dead.. probably what others want," I said trying to rid the silence.

He grabbed the controller and muted the movie he had played for noise.

"I'm sorry," Mark and for the first time, I saw him cry.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault I'm such a mess," I nudged closer to him.

He brushed them away and look at me," I shouldn't of had forced you into having sex. Aaron wanted me too and threaten to hurt you and well either way you would of gotten hurt," he quietly said.

"Like I said...I'm used to pain..Eddie kept me alive...well he was at least " I said keeping my breath in a deep, steady rhyme.

"What happen to your little friend?" he asked his hand stroking my arm.

"He pasted away," I stood up turning not wanting him to see the tears falling from my own eyes," He took a gun to his head and blew his brains out...too many people couldn't except him for who he was....he would of been eighteen."

He grabbed my hand and spun me.onto the couch, laying me down my head in his lap. he grabbed a blanket and covered me. "Sleep." he commanded.

I was too tired to fight so I obeyed his command and as I fell into the dreaded sleep I needed the tough had crossed my mind 'Am I falling for Mark'.