Chapter 19- Mark Has Changed

First off I'm so so so sooooooooo sorry that its been awile since I updated, I've just been really busy. School and my own health and I have started a new book , Who am I? .It's probaly not worth the wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't notice I had fallen asleep until I felt something run up my leg," Aaron stop," I mumbled covering my face, feeling the slight tug on my hand. The needle must of been replace while I was sleeping.

"Huh I'm not Aaron," the voice spoke softly, the hand traveling higher up into my thigh.

I shot up, swatting his hand away. He leaned kissing my neck, realization hit me.

"Mark I know that-that you don't want to do this," I stutter slightly as I felt his hand brush across my chest.

"I know Violet but you know what Aaron will do," he whispered into my ear, "You said it yourself."

"Please don't,"I begged.

"Come on babe I know you'll enjoy it," he said pulling my shirt up to my bra outline.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt,   pulling it back down," Please I thou-ght, I thought that you were differnt." I said trying to pull away from him.

"I am baby because you are going to enjoy it," he whispered again.

"No," I weakly spoke.

"Excuse me," he asked pulling away looking me in the eyes.

"No," I screamed," your excaly like every boy I met, you just want me for the sex."

His hand withdrew and came in contact with my cheek with force that would make any women cry. But not me," See I told you." I finish my spitting onto the floor, noticing blood that was mixed in.

"I saved your sorry a** several times," his voice harsh, " If it wasn't for me Dad would of let you died from that little stunt you pulled, perhaps he would of killed you. Dad gave you purpose here instead of you wasting your life hating it."

He finished his speech and the words sank in, cutting like any blade I had ever use. Before I had time to comprehend what was happening, Mark had strandle my waist, pinning my arms to my sides. He pulled a small object from his pocket, covering it with his hands. I bucked my hips, trying in vain to get him off. He reached for the IV bag tube and injecting its content into the bag.

My body went rigid and everything felt as if it shut down except my mind. I couldn't feel anything, move anything but I was awake.

"Ain't this nice, you see this," he shook the empty syringe, "You can't move, but your mind is completely awake, not permanent but does what I need." I watch a he unstradled me and pull his shirt off. I closed my eyes not wanting to see him. I heard the zipper being pulled down and the soft thump of them landing on the floor. The bed dipped slightly as he return to the bed. I peered out to see him nudging my legs further apart. I closed my eyes again, not that M.ark cared. Everything was numb but I could feel him enter me, he wasn't being the gentle, tugging anything that came into contact with his hands. Even though everything was numb I could still the pain.

He finish quickly, collecting his clothes going into the bathroom and I hears the water start up. Quietly I tried to move my fingers, seeing he left the empty syringe near my grasp.