Chapter 9- He's back

Cody caught up to me quickly.  "Vi can I see your wrist?" he ask extending his arm out.

"What the heck for? I pulled my arm to my body, protecting my wrist.

"You have nothing to fear Violet," he said soothingly.

"How about no," I turned as I felt his fingers grip around my wrist, yelping and a few tears came forth. I look at my wrist and say the bloody print though my shirt cuff.

Cody looked up at me,"why though?"

"you want to know why Cody.... Aaron...my dad and it's just.." I suttered and my own tears started to fall harder making dark marks on my clothes,"he did things to...me.."

"O violet...why didn't you say something?" he reached out attempting to brush a hair off my face and I back away.

"How!?" said,"Um hey my father raped me everyday and because I hated myself I slit my wrists and legs oh my thighs and shoulders too. Oh and I have a gift that I know things before they happen and the one kid who cared was pushed to the point he blew his f**cking brains out. Ya just wanted you to know!!" I said pulling away and taking off in a sprint down the hallway before he could say that I was insane.

I exited the school and started down the sidewalk. From the corner of my eye a dark colored SUV wasn't far behind and it felt oddly familiar.

I muttered under my breath as I realized that the street I was on was deserted and I broke into a sprint. After turning several streets it disappeared and I stop to catch my breath. I felt the unmistakable feel of hands around my waist and a cloth wetting my face as I tried to scream.

"Well hello princess, you missed me," the figure whispered in my ear.

The chemical on the rag I knew too well I had no chance ; everything was spinning and I realized he's back for me.