SNITCHES GET STICHES

Jihun's pov
I turned my head to see Taehyung looking at me with a shocked face. "Ugh why did you have to get up now" I said with an annoyed tone in my voice. He cleared his voice before finally speaking.

Taehyung's pov
I needed to go and get a glass of water as I was really hot during the night. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I opened my bedroom door to find Jihun trying to get into her room. She nearly suceeded until I cleared my throat and startled her.

"Ugh why did you have to wake up now" you could tell she was annoyed.
I cleared my throat and simply replied "What are you doing up so late?" I could tell she had been to a club as she smelled of acohol. Which meant she used a fake id to get in because as far as I know she is only 17.

She just rolled her eyes and turned the key. I could see relief wash over her and I knew that Jiminie had locked her in there as he likes to do that as a punishment sometimes.

I continued my journey downstairs to get my glass of water, but one question was still on my mind.
Am I supposed to tell Jimin or leave it and let her off? I could leave it and let her off as she is a ternager and teens do that but then again after what she did before I think jimin needs to know so he can help.
I decided to tell him tomorrow morning.

Jihun pov
I turned the key in my door and relief washed over me as it opened. Thank God. I rushed inside and sat on my bed. Oh crap Taehyung saw me he will obviously tell Jimin. Im screwed.

I quickly opened my phone to text Jackson and Lay

Jihun is life
Guys Taehyung caught me what do I do?

Lay is bæ
Aish gurl why you always getting caught

Jackson is amaze
Jesus Christ Ji you would have thought you would learn to not get caught

Jihun is life
Wow guys loving the support

Jackon is amaze
Ikr

Jihun is life 
😑😒

Lay is bæ
Ok alright chill just deal with it just be you

Jihun is life
Speak fcking normal anyone would think it was hard

Lay is bæ
It is

Jihun is life
Ha de ha ha I forgot to laugh

Jackson is amaze
💙😘

Jihun is life
Goodnight hoe bags 💙

I shut my phone and decided to watch some videos before finally going to sleep.

A lot has happened today and I mean a lot. Jimin and his band found out my true colours. I got locked in my room and had to climb out of a window. And i got caught on my way back from a club.
I do admit my stealth mode isnt the best when I just got back from pub.
Slowly the videos were all I could think about and I slowly drifted into the land of darkness took over me and I fell asleep.
______________________________________So I will try and update more quicker but goodnight everyone
👋💙