SCHOOL

Jihun's pov
I woke up and looked at my phone clock. Ugh it was 7:00 am. I slumped into my bathroom took a shower and washed then dried my hair. I couldn't be bothered to change so I walked downstairs to see no one here.

I shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen. There was a note on the table from Jimin. I opened it and read it.

Jihun the band and I have gone to school. You should go as well. Just walk straight down it will only take 5 minutes walking. We will be there. Please come please.
Love Jimim x

I thought about it and maybe I should go I do need to enroll sometime. I texted Lay and Jackson about school.

Jihun is life
Hey guys we are going to school seen as there isn't anything to do k

Jackson is amaze
Ok but won't your brother be there.

Lay is bæ
Yea what will you do if you see them 

Jihun is life
Then I will just have to deal with it
I'll be there in bout 20 so you better be ready 😜

Jackson is amaze
We will stop nagging eomma

Jihun is life

I closed my phone and decided on what to wear. I chose black jeggings with a white top and a denim style jacket. I put on black sneakers and a cap with the words chicago and placed my sunglasses in my bag. I painted my nails and 5 mins later they set. Pic up above ⬆  

I applied makeup and looked in the mirror. I do admit I looked sexy. Picture down ⬇

I placed my masked on and started walking to Lay and Jackson's after locking the door with my spare key

I placed my masked on and started walking to Lay and Jackson's after locking the door with my spare key. Pic down ⬇

I reached their house and they came out Lay was dressed in Ripped Jeans and a striped long sleeved top

I reached their house and they came out Lay was dressed in Ripped Jeans and a striped long sleeved top. Jackson was dressed in denim jeans and a plain white armani top. 
"Ready?" Lay asked
"Guess I have to be" I answered with no enthusiasm.

We reached school in 5 minutes and walked in guess we were late as no one was in the corridors. We found the office easily and walked in to see a receptionist. She looked up and smiled at us and motioned us to come over.

We forced a smile and walked over.
"Hello you must be the new students. My name is Mrs Kim the receptionist and I hope you feel welcome at our school" I didn't really like her perkiness it was weirding me out.
"Let me hand you your schedule's." She said with way too much happiness.
"Thank you" I bowed a little and walked out of the office.

We looked at our schedual and first lesson was English together. We found our English class fairly easily after about 5 minutes.

We knocked on and found out our English teacher's name was Mr Jung. He looked young about in his 30's. He told us we could sit together in the back of the class. He introduced us to everyone and I just sat there staring at the clock.

Mr Jung's pov
I needed to give the 3 new students a test today to see what level they are working at. The test was fairly hard although it was easy enough. Most students failed this one so I didn't expect much from them.

I walked over to them and explained to them what needed to be done.
"So I need you to do a test for me this lesson just so I can see where you are working. I will then mark it and tell you your scores later on in the day." I could see Jihun roll her eyes, but I just shrugged it off as most people do this.

I looked at the 3 to see how they were getting on and they had their heads down writing. Thank god at least I wouldn't have to keep getting up and helping them.

After about 30 minutes Jihun raised her hand and then 10 minutes later Lay did and then finally 5 minutes later Jackson did, just in time the bell rang so i dismissed everyone to go and told the 3 to give me their tests.

They handed me the tests and walked out of the class. I get a bad feeling about them but chose to ignore it and started marking their tests.

I marked Lay's first and he did pretty well 85℅ which was pretty good. Then Jackson's he did a little less but still amazing 80% and then finally I marked Jihun's. Wow she got 95% that's the highest anyone has got. I was shocked Lay got 2nd and Jackson got 3rd.

I was intrigued and decided to go through their school history and found out they always skipped school but always got 1st 2nd and 3rd. I was utterly shocked. I found out that Lay and Jackson live alone and Jihun lives with her brother. I went out to look for him in the school to tell him the good news as I wanted him to be suprised.

Jihun's pov
"That test was way way easy" I sighed as I was walking to our next period which was maths once again together.
"Easy for you some people like you ace every test and yoy finished like 15 minutes before me" Lay whined. I hit his arm as a gesture to stop whinging before I pummel him.

I arrived at class to see BTS walking past and people screaming I hid hoping they didn't see me and thankfully they didn't.
"Asshole" I muttered

A girl turned around as she must have heard me. She slapped me and said "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT OPPA WHO ARE YOU TO SPEAK LIKE THAT!" She questioned. Did that btch A slap me and B question who I was.
"First of all don't speak to me with that filth of a mouth and second I'll give u a hint PARK Jihun and PARK Jimin" I winked and she gasped.
"NO YOU CAN'T BE" She stepped forward and slapped me again.

Bad move lady and my blood boiled I stepped forward about to slap her before Lay and Jackson dragged me away. I shrugged them off turned around and shouted "Ah Fck this Sht I'm leaving" and slammed the door as I walked out.
"Why didn't you let me Kill her" I glared daggers at them both.
"Because you could do without suspension on your first day" Lay calmly said. That's what he does best to calm me down speaking normally instead of Jackson who raises his voice.
"Anyway lets find a dance studio so you can sing and dance your anger away"

Its true he knows when I'm angry I dance and Sing. I'm actually pretty good now.

We found and empty one and walked in. Lay and Jackson sat in the corner while I put my phone into the speaker ready to go.