FORGIVNESS

Yoshi's pov
I felt Jihun brush against me as she fell backward, she fell while I quickly grabbed my phone and called Suga. I looked over the edge to see her clinging on she looked up while mouthing help me.

I tried to help her but couldn't I saw Jimin and Suga running up the hill.
"Jihun!" Jimin was screaming at the top of his lungs.
"Jimin!" She screamed.

Jihun's pov
Frankly I was scared. There was no other way of saying that. I was dangling and I slowly let my breathing calm down. I took deep breaths and slowly pulled myseld up against the ledge. I grabbed the top of the cliff at the same time as I pulled my self up.

I was almost there and Suga pulled me over the ledge. I junped over edge and into Jimins arms. He pulled me onto his back and gave me piggyback ride home.

Jimin's pov
I was so thankful to Suga I kept thanking him and Yoshi on the way home. As soon as we walked through the front door, Ji was bombarded with questions.

"Give her a brake guys she may be shocked" I mouthed a thank you to Krishnelle and placed Ji on the couch.
Katie and Nicole sat next to her.

"Damn girl you got skills" Katie said. I mentally laughed while Ji was laughing.
"Why thank you" she got up and did a bow.
"Your really weird you know" Nicole looked up.
"Why yes I do" she sat down and the three of them burst out laughing.

Nicole's pov
I sat down next to Ji and we started talking. It turns out she is a weirdo and out going.
"You know you should laugh more it suits you" she looked at me with a poker face.
"Really" I rolled my eyes.
"Hey" Noor came and sat next to me. I knew she didn't really like Jihun she was just nervous.

Katie's pov
Jimin came and sat down next to me. He looked at his sister and hugged me.
"Thank you" He said.
"For what?" I was confused
"For helping my sister I've never seen her this happy and she seems to be bonding with you all" I hugged him
"Your welcome and she will bond with you soon"

Rap monster's pov
I was resting on the air chair while Nicole, Katie and Noor were talking. We could all see Noor was nervous around Jihun. I couldn't see Lucy or Daihyun so I went to look for them.

I found Daihyun in Jin's room listening to music.
"Hey Daihyun have you seen Lucy?" I asked her
"Yeah she's in her usual place."
"Thanks" I closed the door and walked back downstairs. She hates being disturbed, V found that out the hard way when he went in and she hit him for distubing her. 

Jihun's pov
I was walking along the corridor when I heard music coming from Yoongi's room. I shouted him and he came upsatirs.
"Whats the music?" I asked 
"Ah that it's Lucy although I wouldn't disturb her otherwise you might not make it out alive"
"She's good" The music was gentle and the tone was soft.
"Yeah she's always practicing whenever she comes over" he laughed

I slowly walked fordward and opened the door. She didn't notice me and I sat beside her. She just kept playing.

Lucy's pov
I heard someone come and I got a little angry. WHO DA FCK DISTUBED ME I SWEAR IMMA BEAT SOMEONE UP. I saw Ji sit down next to me and I calned down a little as I realised she was watching me.

I finished my piece and turned to look at her. She clapped and asked if she could have a go. I moved aside and started to play a sad tune.

She was amazing and I was shocked. She finished and I clapped a whole lot I swear I looked like a seal right now but I didn't care.

Ji started laughing and I laughed with her. We were talking about random stuff while sitting on Suga's floor. She was talking about how much she and Jimin loved one another before and how she has slowly started to forgive him. I was smiling right now and I excused myself and walked to Namjoon's room.

He walked in and I tackled him. He started tickling me and I pushed him off. He got up and chased me. I ran past Nicole and Jungkook screaming help. They ran after us and we ran into the garden. I was hiding behind the trampoline. While Jungkook was chasing Nicole. Krishnelle ran to us and Jhope was chasing Krishnelle.

We were gripping onto one another for dear life while screaming. Katie and Jimin walked out and sat and watched us as did the rest.

Krishnelle's pov
Me, Nicole and Lucy were gripping each other while hiding. Jungkook found us and we screamed and legged it. V grabbed me and I screamed while he hugged me. I eventually calmed down and hugged him back.

We sat down and watched as Rap Monster grabbed Lucy and Jungkook grabbed Nicole.

Jihun's pov
I sat laughing at their little gam ethwy played while Jimin was watching me. I sat next to him and hugged him.
"Ya know boii if you want me you can just ask I have decided to forgive you now so there is no point in like watching me." He hugged me back
"Thanks sis"

We all walked in and sat down in the living room. Jin and Daihyun went to make the food while we sat and talked. About half an hour later the food was made and we sat and ate. I tasted amazing and I complimented Jin.

We sat and talked some more before bed time. I got really tired and the girls went home while I lazily walked into my room. I laid down not even bothering to change and just fell straight asleep.

______________________________________
Hey guys,
So I am off school for the week so as of today I may be able to update more often.
I still have to do some revision as I have mock week next week but I may be able to slip an update in here and there