PARTY

Your clothes ⬆

Jimin's pov
I felt bad for locking Ji in her room but it was for her own good. I didn't want her getting into any trouble.
Her words rung in my head.
Don't play the brother card.
Wow she must be really angry at me. I hope she forgives me I'm sorry Ji I never meant to hury you please forgive me.

Jihun's pov
I ran across the garden and carefully opened the gate, I know that if you open it too quick the gate makes a squeek. I ran all the way to Lay and Jackson's and bamged on the door.
"Oi btches get ur arse's down here we going clubbing." I shouted at the open window.

Lay popped his head out and shouted down
"Give us five we ain't even dressed"
Sheesh... I waited five minutes and they came outside dressed in casual clothing.

We walked to the club while laughing and joking. After 15 minutes we reached the club. I showed them my fake id and made my way in. The familiar scent of alcohol and loud music filled my eyes and I smilled as I loved being here.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink while this cute guy kept looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him as the bar tender placed my drink in front of me.

After I had a few drinks the cute guy approached me and I just walked away but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall.
My instincts took over and I kneed him in his no-no place and ran. I grabbed Jackson and Lay on the way and explained what happened as we ran out of the club.

My heart was racing and the adrenaline rush was going through me like mad. Soon enough we were all laughing for what felt likr years and once we calmed down we decided to just go to their house and have some drinks.

We walked back talking about anything mainly school anf how we thought it would go. Even yhough I brake the rules I still manage to keep good grades i don't even know how I don't study or anything.

After several minutes we arrived at Lay and Jackson's and thr first thing i did was plonk onto the sofa. I looked at my watch to see it was 1:00 am and i realised I should get back otherwise my brother will know I was missing.

I bid goodbye to the boyd and started making my way back. I kicked the stones as I walked along the street out of fustration. Why did he have to do that. Ugh why why why.

I made it to the gate and carefully oprned it once again. I made my way to the front door and slowly opened once I hnlocked it using the spare key.

I tiptoed upstairs only to realisr my door was locked. I could only hope that the front door key would open ad the keyhole was on the outside and not in which is why I couln't try earlier. I placed the key in the lock only to be met with...

______________________________________
Hey guys So I am working on another chapter right now so don't worry I won't leave it at a cliffhanger tonight 😍