0.5

Andrew:

I walked down the halls, voices rung in my head and footsteps stomped at my sides. My hand hung at my side as I gripped the cane tightly with the other, guiding myself cautiously through the crowded halls.

I was told where my locker was a few days before school and I've been coming to this school for the following days, counting my steps from the entrance room to the locker and from the class rooms to the locker and vice versa. I was told a guide was going to be assigned to me for help, but no one has shown up. It's getting me annoyed.

As I gave another step, I reached step number forty-three, stopping and facing my right, where my locker is supposed to be. My hand grazed the cold metal and I found the lock, pulling at it and opening it. I don't have a code, or at least I was advised not to lock it until I had a guide.

I took out my book and closed the locker, hooking the lock in carefully.

Heaving a sigh, I leaned my head against the locker and waited for the hallways to empty slowly as the students went to their classrooms.

"This is too much..." I mumbled.

"Hey!" A chirpy voice rung in my ears and I jolted up.

"Uhm, hi? Are you talking to me?" I felt confused and slightly scared.

"Yeah, dummy," she gave a noticeably fake laugh and scooted over. I know because I can feel her breath against my face and her body heat. I can tell she's tall.

"Oh, what is it that you want?" My voice hardens slightly.

"I'm your guide," she squealed like a dolphin and clapped.

Fantastic...

♡♡♡

Well, I'm back, I guess. What's up? x