Chapter 15

SO! Guess what! I almost have 2k reads and I am currently freaking out! I cannot believe this! I am so happy words can't describe!

2k!

2k you guys!

Is this even possible!??!!

Anyways lets get back to the best ship on earth. (If you don't know who that is then I don't know how to help you.) (If you literally don't know who that is, it is Caroline and Klaus. (Klaroline!)And you probably start reading up on this amazing ship.)

Playlist:

Don't Let Me Down- Chainsmokers Featuring Daya

Speak Now- Taylor Swift

Klaus POV

Seriously Rebekah.

Right now?

Right now!

"Hold that thought my love. Stay right here, I will be right back." I tell her, she only nods and watches me leave. I walk down the hall and see Rebekah facing the front door, back to me.

"What is so bloody important that you have to interrupt me!" I seethe at Rebekah.

"I am so dearly sorry Nicklaus that I interrupted your precious time with Miss. Caroline Forbes." She says to me sarcastically.

"What is it?" I say ignoring her comment.

She steps out of my view of the door way and I see a bloody mess. Literally.

"What the hell is this?" I say questioning her.

"Why don't you tell me." She says arms crossed looking at the crime committed on the front porch.

Adam has his throat ripped out and there is a huge puddle of blood surrounding his body.

I completely forgot.

Claire.

Claire was still here and she killed Adam which means that she could have been in the house.

Which means she could have heard me and Caroline.

She could.

It doesn't mean she did.

Only one way to find out.

"Get one of my hybrids to clean this up and get another butler." I say. I run a hand through my hair in frustration trying to figure out how to find Claire and figure out what she wants.

"You can do that yourself. I am not your little slave. Anyways I have some business to take care of myself." She says to me and starts to walk down the hallway.

"Have fun with the quarterback!" I shout after her staring at the mess.

"Shut up!" Is all she responses with.

I have another problem with this mess. Caroline is just in the other room and if she sees this she will be furious. Even though she is super cute when she is mad, she will want to get back at Claire for this and I can't let her. Claire is a couple hundred years older than the Salvatores. I never wanted this to happen. Elijah is also going to be a problem. When he founds out that I wouldn't let Claire in he is going to give me another one of his lectures about family and love. He knows that I will do anything for my family and that is why he gives me a family lecture for almost every problem he has.

"Klaus?" I hear Caroline say. Before she can walk out of the room I use my vampire speed to stand in front of her. She gives me a confused look. "What are you trying to hid?" She asks me reading my mind.