Aftermath

"She asked you to what" Yang laughed, wiping a tear away from the corner of her eye.
"Yaaang" Ruby frowned at her older sister. "It's not funny."
"Sorry sis, but it kinda is." Yang said with another chuckle "I mean who would ask someone to do that."
"Well her apparently." Ruby rolled her eyes. "I mean is really that weird? It was totally a platonic thing."
"Toootally. A "platonic" date with a stranger isn't weird at all." Yang made little quotation marks with her fingers while saying platonic. "What even is her name." The blonde asked while picking up her drink and taking a sip.
"Uh, I think it's Weiss something..." Yang instantly spit up her drink as Ruby said those words. Currently the two sisters were at a café that was located on the school campus. Class had just ended for most people so Yang's sudden drink spitting had made a few people turn their heads.
"Yang what the hell?!" Unfortunately for Ruby she was seated right across from her spastic sister so most of the beverage had landed right on her.
"Weiss Schnee?" The blonde's eyes widened.
"Uh yeah that was it, what's the big deal?" Ruby said while she frantically tried to wipe up the mess.
"Ruby you don't know? She's-"
"Do you guys need any...help?" Yang looked over to see who had interrupted her. Yang's jaw went slightly agape as she made eye contact with one of the waitresses.
"Could we get some more napkins please?" Ruby replied to the waitress.
"Certainly." She said before walking off. Ruby turned her attention back to her sister for a brief second.
"Yang, what was that-?"
"What do you mean Rubes?" Yang looked back at her sister.
"We're you...We're you checking out the waiter?" She asked her sister.
"What? N-no...I mean she was pretty hot but you know I don't-"
"Ahem" Yang was cut off once again.
"Here are the napkins you asked for. Can I help you with anything else?"
"Y-yeah actually.." Yang cleared her throat while trying to recompose herself.
"Can I get your number?" The blonde awkwardly smiled. She usually had more confidence, but for some reason she felt embarrassed.
"Well, I-" The waiter began, a slight blush tinting her cheeks.
"BLAKE!" The waiter turned her head.
"YOU'RE NEEDED BEHIND THE COUNTER GET ON IT!" One of the other employees yelled at her.
"Sorry." She said before running off again.
"Blake..." Yang mumbled as she slammed her head on the table. Now it was Ruby's turn to laugh.
"That was sooooo uncool." The blonde said defeatedly. Ruby laughed for a bit more before looking at her sister with a rather serious face.
"Sooo, you like girls?" Ruby and Yang really didn't keep many secrets. Yang knew Ruby had a crush when she was younger, but never asked about sexuality. Ruby had tried asking Yang but never received a straight answer.
"Talk later?" Yang picked her head up off the tabel and looked at her sister. Ruby sighed
"Fine..."