Assignment

Weiss rubbed her temples. The group assignment was going way worse than she could've ever imagined. The prompt they had been given was just to write an essay on a book with a deep moral message. Of course some team members had the literary sense of a grade schooler. Weiss slammed her hand down on the library table out of frustration.
"For the last time! We are not doing our report on Miss Spider's Tea party." She said glaring at the group.
"It's a literary masterpiece." Jaune said defending the title.
"Yeah!" Ruby said backing him up. Weiss sighed and looked over to Lie Ren who had been relatively silent during the whole debate.
"It is pretty moralistic for a children's story." The black haired boy shrugged causing Weiss to groan.
"Well, what do you suggest?" Jaune questioned. Weiss furrowed her brows as she tried to think of a title. She had read quite a few books throughout the years, yet her mind went blank once she tried thinking of one.
"Uh, what about Flowers for Algernon?" Ruby suggested.
"What's the deep moral message of that though?" Asked Lie Ren.
"Don't treat retards poorly?"
"Jaune!" Ruby glared at him as Lie Ren shook his head in disappointment.
"What? Too far?"
"We can't use something we read in class." Weiss added causing everyone to groan.
"Sup nerds." Ruby turned around to see who suddenly talked to the group.
"Hey Yang, hey Blake." Ruby replied. Blake waved at the girl in response.
"Whatcha up to lil red?" Yang asked her sister.
"Well we're trying to do a group assignment, but we're not really making any progress." She sighed.
"Oh I wonder who's fault that is." Weiss added with a roll of her eyes.
"You're the uncooperative one-" Ruby glared over a the girl.
"Can you guys stop fighting for one second?" Jaune yelled at the two. "Why are you always at each other's throats? You guys should just kiss and get over it." He gave a deep exhale. Weiss blushed as she looked away. The ice queen glared at Jaune before walking off. Ruby sighed as she full force slammed her head into the library table. Oh, why was this so difficult.