Explanation

"You're afraid of dogs?!" Yang said while laughing. The girl had no idea that someone could be so afraid of one animal so she had just left the family dog Zwei out in the living room, which the dog was now currently in Ruby's room.
"It's not funny." Blake pouted. She was incredibly embarrassed, not only at the fact her tremendous fear was pretty absurd, but that she gave just about the worst first impression she could've on Yang's sister. Ruby didn't really care much and thought it was pretty funny, but Blake had no way of knowing that. Once Blake brushed herself off she looked over at the girl who was with Ruby. Her jaw slightly dropped.
"Do you need something?" Weiss said rather rudely to Blake. The black haired girl did a double take before confirming who it was. She could recognize her anywhere.
"You." Blake glared.
"What?" Weiss said crossing her arms over her chest. The two sisters looked over at eachother rather confused. Ruby mouthed a quick 'I don't know' at Yang, causing the blonde to shrug.
"Weiss Schnee." Blake said.
"You know my name, congratulations."
"Yes, and I also know how you treat 'certian' workers." Blake retorted while crossing her arms over her chest.
"Excuse you?" Weiss put a hand on her hip and glared over at the black haired girl. "I have no say in how our workers get treated, and anyone with half a mind should know that."
"The heiress to a major million dollar company has no say? As if." She scoffed.
"What are you guys even talking about?" Ruby said, confusion written all over her face.
"Your friend," Blake said, pointing over to Weiss "Is the heiress to the Schnee Dust company, which also happens to treat it's LGBT workers like total shit, if they can even get a job that is. It's not just their workers of course."
A even more confused "What?" was all Ruby could muster up.
"Well-" Weiss furrowed her brows. She was about to make a comment when Yang cut through the silence.
"Are you kidding me? Am I," Yang pointed to herself "The only one here who knows? Me of all people." She gestured wildly in the air.
"What?" The three other girls said in unison, everyone's attention now on the blonde. "Weiss here was kicked out of her family for being a lesbian. It was all over the news how did you guys not see it?" Blake and Ruby were very surprised. Weiss's face turned red as she was at a complete loss for words. Blake instantly felt bad and was about to apologize when Weiss stormed out.
"I'm-" Ruby looked at Yang before looking back at the entrance of her house. Hopefully they wouldn't hate her for this. "-gonna go." She said before chasing after Weiss. The clouds outside had began to turn a dark grey color. The now harsh wind rippled through Ruby's hair as she went after Weiss.
"Wait!" She desperately called out. Weiss turned around. Ice cold tears streamed down from her eyes, to her jawline. Ruby felt a ping of guilt stab at her heart. The wind gave a furious roar as it blew Weiss's hair out of its usual side ponytail. Her snow white hair blew wildly in the wind, making her face hardly visible. Ruby was absolutely entranced by the girl. Rain began to fall from the sky as raindrops littered across the two girls. These scene was so familiar. Something clicked in the back of her mind. She remembered. 9 years ago...
"Weiss I-"