The Conversation

3 weeks later...

Nathan's POV

I saw Nick today. He was a little bit pissed off. I didn't bother him. I went to the corner and sat having my breakfast. I was examining him. He was listening the conversation of the idiots sat the table across his. Suddenly he stood up and told something coldly to them and got out. Should I talk to him? No, not now. I attended the classes. I noticed him time to time. He was very lost.

It's 8 PM now. Let's have dinner I said to myself. I went the nearest restaurant. I was searching for a table. I saw a similar face. He is leaning back to the chair and closing his eyes.

" Nick, buddy? " I said.

" Hey, Nat. " he said as he opened his eyes.

" Dinner? " I asked.

" Yeah, you can join me." Well, that was unexpected.

" Sure. Thanks. " he said.

" I miss my family. " he said. " My mom, dad and my sisters."

" Beautiful sisters." I don't know why I said that.

" Yeah, that's true. Don't you miss your family? " he asked.

" I don't have a family. I only have a younger brother who is with my aunty now. " I said and sighed.

" What?" He said.

" Yes, I lost my parents in an accident. When I was 16 and my brother was a baby of 6 months." I said.

" I am sorry. I didn't know that." he said.

His eyes were telling that he meant what he said. Cause he has gone through it too.

" It's OK. Buddy. " I said.

" You are the strong person, Nat." He said.

" You are the strongest person I have ever seen, Nick. I didn't saw my mom dying before my eyes and moreover killed by my dad. You did. You never broken down." I said.

" I had to. For my sisters. They all were broken apart." he said.

" Same here for my brother I had to stay strong. " I smiled.

" Why don't you use this smile on girls? " he asked me.

" Same question here." I said smilingly.

" I have someone." he said.

" I had to take care of the Business, my brother and studies. That's why I didn't get enough time for that." I said.

" That's nice though." He said.

" So, you went to meet her? " I asked.

" No, I went to see my mom. I was missing her. She doesn't lives in Greece. She is from USA." She said.

" She doesn't know about my feelings." He added.

" What if someone else try to reach her?" I asked her.

" I won't let that happen. She has to stuck with me. Whether she likes it or not. She has no other option." God! The girl is really lucky to have him captured like this and totally unknown about it.

" That lucky girl. " I said.

" She is stubborn, acts stupid. Inexpressable beautiful. She is hard to handle but I don't have a problem. I will tame her. She is mine." He said.

" And totally unaware that she is crazily loved by a handsome, dashing and possessive Greek Billionaire. " I said. " At least she knows you but I saw the girl who never knows me. She disappeared like she never exist."

" Where did you meet her? " She asked.

" NYC. Outside of my office. " I remembered the Redhead beauty. I sighed.

" She must live there. We should find her. " he said.

" Yeah. Sure." I smiled. He smiled back.