Chapter Sixteen: Your Reflection in the Mirror

A/N: Hey there so (at least from me Miss Violet-Teddy-Wendy) I'd just like to let you guys know im going to write in only Lily's and Oliver's point of view because going back and forth between characters is so ahh no. I'm going to read more now so that way me and Marie can throw lots of heart stopping cliffhangers and such at yall. So read and vote a lot please? We love you and this is the first and last long ass writers note... sorry peaches. Vote and Comment please ^-^ 

-Lily- 

Oliver rubbed my back and kissed my tears away comforting me, trying to rid of the blue, grey mood.

"I'm so fucking sorry Lils... I'd take it away in an instance but I promise you that I will help you and be there the entire way home okay?" Oli whispered with sympathy into my ear pulling me into a hug, him being slightly chilled from his skinny, lankiness but I don't mind. I love the cold. "I gotta go princess okay? The other bus for YMAS is running a bit late so go catch up with them and talk to them. You and Josh were amazing best friends so go and reunite and laugh. I'll call yo- shit you don't have my number. Um give me your phone. Please. 

I laughed the slightest bit at his rush of words as if excited or anticipating something, but was saddened and angered at the fact I don't have my phone. Now what am I supposed to do. I am becoming great pals with Oliver and I don't want to lose touch,"I'm sorry but it uh, broke." I whispered. 

"No problem. Gotta go and don't listen to Ben and what he says okay? And stay safe and Lily to." Oliver spoke walking backwards slowly towards the bus, his eyes cloudy with concern, me standing up and out of the car. 

"Okay, see you soon?" I said, making it sound more like an ask. 

"Yea, I promise." And then there he ran back to the bus, as I slowly walked towards the group of guys I assumed were in YMAS, seeing the Bring Me bus pull out and leave. A knot in my stomach grew with sadness and pain and stress, more tired out of anything. 

I remember them from the bar last night with I presume who was Josh, the guy with a sickly coloured face and scratches. They all sat there in shock from what I remember as Oliver beat the shit out of him for not letting him know I was here. I don't think that Josh really kept it from him. He probably just forgot or something. Josh can't be a terrible person. I know it. Deep down he's kind but Anna had gotten to him shifting his personality. I swear to God that bitch needs to stay away from everyone. A week ago she was my best friend, but after everything I don't think I can forgive her. I just let go. 

The fundamentals of starting a conversation left my brain. As well as how to make friends and break awkward silence that hangs heavily as a trench coat on your shoulders. I stopped in my spot, a good distance was layed down between us all and I hoped that one of the guys would break the silence. 

"Hello," the smallest guy who still stood over me with a chipmunk-hedgehog face said. He had small brown gentle eyes that were submissive looking but a tint of bright pure energy."I believe that you are Lily?" 

"Uh, yea. Yes I'm Lily. "I spoke with a smile plastered on my face, holding my hand out to shake it as a sign I was already comfortable with his presence. 

"I'm Max," He said with a happy, toothy, grin that warmed me in a good way. " and this is Matt, Chris, Dan, and that kid over there kicking the rocks around is Josh. You two are I believe are cousins? I don't know exactly but you two are related or you guys ar-were very close."  

"Why is he over there? He looks pretty bummed to be honest." I muttered glazing over his figure. Was it because of me? I practically got him beat up. My sudden arrival fucked everything up. Of course it's my fault. 

"He had a shit night from what it looks like." Matt, the slightly looking asian fellow said. "Hey Josh what the hell happened last night? You se-" Matt called out loudly before Josh answered. 

"I'll answer all of you lads answers once I get decent sleep tonight and probably get pissed because by then I'll drown you guys in what the hell happened last night." Josh droned vocally sounding irritated and above all exhausted. I sure as hell would be if I was tired as shit. 

"So where have you been since the incident? You got Josh and Oliver in such a state that everyone got concerned." Chris piped up, fixing his ponytail. 

"Yea that hit Oliver straight fucking on h-" Dan began to say before I glared at him about the uprise of the topic. I hated upsetting people. I only like to please them and make them happy like every other person. 

"Long story but I'm here now and that's what counts. Hopefully nothing from the past bubbles up." I said thoughtfully not wanting to fuck up speaking in front of new people I haven't met before. Just then the YMAS bus pulled in near us and the boys began to grab their luggage and bring it on. 

"Hey um can I ring you sometime?" Max asked.  

"Sorry. My phone broke." I frowned. It'd be lovely to talk to Max and even Oliver whi-"Actually I have an email can you memorize it?" Seeing there was no pen around i could properly use. Hopefully he has a good memory. 

"Of course. I eat fruits and vegetables and get enough rest I'm sure i-" 

"That's such a damn lie Max and you know it!" I heard Josh yell from the bus making me giggle the slightest and Max. 

"Whatever I'll still be able to memorize it."  

"Awesome it's WhiteLiliana@gmail.com. You got it?" I asked to reassure, the boys on the bus rushing him. 

"Yea don't worry Lily I got it, see ya round maybe." Max spoke with a touch of giddiness in his voice, hustling to the bus before it took off leaving me alone. Being alone now had become new, foreign, something that I don't welcome easily but will have to accommodate to it sadly. I walked towards my car and still tired due to the assumption of my late nights in my teen years. Hopping in, I figure a good 8 to 12 hour shift should do the job tonight.