Chapter 75

Kezia sat in the living room rummaging through the bags of gifts she received from the shower. After opening about ten bags at the shower she called it quits after that.

"Do you like this baby?"

She placed a baby onsie on her bump and she received a kick making her laugh. By now she had realized that Damiun and Skai were out and that he hadn't waken her in the car. She sometimes felt like he was too good to be true. What did she do to deserve such a nice man. He wasn't perfect but he was the type of man that some women would take for granted. She took some of the bags and carried them up to the spare room where the baby was going to be staying in. They needed to get started on the room before the baby came because nothing was put into place.

After five trips up and down the stairs she was finally finished. But she remembered that she had gotten a crib and a stroller and it wasn't in the house and now that she thought about it she can't remember seeing it in the car either. She dialed Nadia's number and called her.

"Kezia?"

"Uh hi Nadia do you still have the crib and the stroller at your place?"

"Actually after you guys left I told Liam to take it over to his place so you could give him a call for it"

"Ok thanks a lot"

"Bye honey"

The call ended and she sighed when she realized that she was gonna have to call Liam. No doubt that she wasnt gonna hear the end of it when she called him.

She looked at his number for a while before calling it.
He was panting on the other end and she could hear Nicole's annoying giggles in the background.
Were the they fucking? She questioned herself.

"Hello?"

She rolled her eyes when he didn't even recognize her number.

"Liam it's me"

He kissed his teeth before answering.

"What do you want?"

"Gosh Liam I didn't call to start an argument just want the crib and the stroller "

"Yeah you'll come for it"

"Are you crazy or something? I'm not stepping a toe over there"

"Then how are you getting it?"

"You'll just have to drop it over at my place"

He kissed his teeth again.

"I'll send it when I'm ready"

She knew he was gonna say something like that. She sighed again and told him her address.

"And you see that litt–"
She didn't wait for him to finish she hung up when she realized that he was gonna argue about something.

She walked into her and Damiun's room and sat on their bed. She had already taken a nap and she was tired again. Lately that was how she spent her days. Sleeping.

She heard the door close downstairs signaling that they were back . She stayed where she was and waited for him to come up.

Skai came into her room and she smiled when Skai ran into her arms.

"Mommy mommy look what Daddy got me"

Kezia looked at her punk bracelet and smiled.

"It's pretty"

"Mhm and daddy got no hair now"

Her smile left he face with that one.

"What do you mean he got no hair?"

"His hair is gone he cut it"

"Oh god oh god noooooooooooooooo DAMIUN!!"

****************************

Hey guys here's your next chapter. How would you guys react if boyfriend cut his hair without you knowing?
Me ........ according to how he looks with the new haircut....if he looks ugly I'm gonna laugh😂😂😂

Comment your reaction

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
😘😘