My Thugga/Lil Mouse Lovee Story

let me start off by introducing myself. My name is TaLisa, im from Indiana. This is my first story on wattpad and im still trying to figure everything out so bare with me please! Well let's get started!

Why was Everything going wrong in my life? I didn't want to move back to Chicago , I felt like their was a reason why we left and I loved where we stayed in California! I was laying in my bed at 2 am thinking about the news my mom had delivered to me yesterday.

         *flashback*

I had just got ready for school and was about to head out the door when I heard my mother call my name.

Mom: TaLisa before you leave I need to talk to you about something important.

Me: um ok but can you make it quick im about to be late for homeroom.

Mom:Well I don't think your going to be very happy with this news but we are officially moving back to Chicago.

I looked at her shocked like I hadn't just heard What she had said.

Mom: Ik your happier here but we have no choice.

Me: Why are we going back there?!? We left for a reason and you promised me I would always be safe and you would protect me!

Mom: Ik I did but I just got fired from my job and your father was offered a job near town,we need the money im sorry.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes

Me: You know What happened their and out of all the places we could move to you choice Chicago!

Mom: Ik TaLisa i'm sorry

   I didn't respond, I stormed out the door walking to home room as tears rolled down my face.