Split

Guess Who's Back?! Yess Wattpad I'm Back! And For Good This Time!

Mouse pov:

I Saw My Baby Walk In And I Tried To Give Her A Hug But She Wasn't Even Paying Attention To Me. Then I Saw Her Take A Piece Of Paper And Put A Number In Her Phone And She Was Smiling Way Too Hard. So Me I Gotta Figure Out Why She Ignoring My Hug, So I Snatch The Paper Out Her Hand And It's Some Nigga Named Davion Written On The Paper With A Number On It.

Me: wtf is this?  

Her: It's Just A Number Damn

Me: Who's Number Is This

Her: My Friend Davion

Me: I Knew I Couldn't Trust Yo Thot Ass.

Her: Excuse Me?

Me: You Deaf Or Something?

Her: Tf Is Your Problem It's Just A Friend! So I'm Guessing I'm Not Allowed To Have Friends Or Something huh? Matter Of Fact Idgaf.

She Pushed Past Me And Left Out The Door. Damn I Guess I Did Over React A Lil Bit. I Went Upstairs And Stretched Out On My Bed Watching Tv. I Heard A Knock On The Door And Told Who Ever It Was To Come In. It Was Jayda Dressed In Nothing But A Bra And Some Panties. Well I Guess I Do Need A Little Bit Of Healing....... Right?

Talisa Pov.

As Soon As I Heard Mouse Call Me A Thot, I Was Over That Conversation. I Honestly Didn't Know Where To Go And It Was Pouring Outside. I Was Walking Down The Street And Looked Over And Seen Multiple Cars At My Parents House. It Looked like A Party. It Made Me Think Did They Forget About Me Already? On The Verge Of Crying I Called Davion.

Him: Hello

Me: Hey it's Me Do You Think I Could Come Over?

Him: Yea You Need My Address?

Me: Yea

After He Told Me His Address I Said Thanks And Hung Up. I Didn't Have A Ride So I Took The Bus And Walked The Rest Of The Way. When I Got There I Knocked On The Door And He Answered With No Shirt On And Some Basketball Shorts.

Him: Don't Stand There And Drool Come In.

I Stopped Staring In Embarrassment And Walked In His House. As I Walked In Felt My Hands Shaking And The Whole Time I Was Thinking About Mouse.........

Soo I'm Back!  I Know This Is Short It's Just A Filler But I'm Going To Be Updating Twice A Week From Now On!