my thugga

As everything repeated in my mind over and over I could feel tears swelling up in my eyes. I told myself im stronger than this and wiped my tears away. I looked at the clock and seen that time went by fast. Last time I checked it was 2 and it was now 4. I decided to go to sleep because I knew I had to get ready for school at 7:30

*few hours later*

I had just finished getting ready for school,I skipped breakfast because I wasn't in the mood to eat . When I was putting on my shoes my mother had told me we were leaving tomorrow and she would have my stuff packed when I got home. I didn't even respond, I left out the door and started walking to school. When I arrived at school I was greeted by my best friend Ariel. She looked at me and instantly knew something was wrong.

Ariel: hayy Me: come outside with me. Ariel:why? What's wrong? Me:my mom is making me move back to Chicago! I yelled at her with tears in my eyes. Ariel: What ! Why would she do that to you knowing What happened? Me: she said she needed the money bc my dad got offered a job near town since she got fired! Ariel: Wow, when are you leaving? Me: tomorrow Ariel: why so early, why didn't you tell me this earlier?!?! I could see the tears swelling up in her eyes Me: im sorry I know I should have told you but I just didn't feel like talking to anyone I had spent the day crying myself! Don't you think im afraid to go back and have the same thing happened again?!? Ariel: ik im sorry im just frustrated, ik it's not your fault I just want you to know I love you and wish you the best of luck. Me: I lobe you too, we should go back inside before we are late. I wiped the tears from her eyes and we walked back into school hand in hand not knowing if we would see each other again and worried about What would lay ahead when I moved back to Chicago. When I got home I seen everything packed up, my mother greeted me with a hello but I ignored and went to my room and realized that everything was gone. That's when reality really started to set in. I sat on the floor and cried thinking about the last time I was in Chicago. *flashback* D low Was a local drug dealer my mother use to mess with. He would come by the house and do drugs with my mother. He use to compliment me, and every time he saw me he would tell me I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and take me over my mother any day. Since one day my mother felt like she was in love with him she Gave him a key to the house so he can let himself in anytime he needed to. One day while I was in the living room watching tv and doing my homework, I heard the front door open and I heard multiple voices. I knew it was d low and a few of his no good friends over to do drugs. So I hate continued doing what I was doing. To my surprise I had seen my mother with them with bruises all over her body. I knew if I said anything I might have got worst so I kept my mouth shut. They all walked in the living room and stood in front of the tv. I seen my mother collect cash from all of d low friends and left out the house. I knew something wrong was about to happen so I tried to run out the door but I was pushed to the floor by one of his friends I had seen him unzip his zipper while another came and undid his too. I tried to get up but I was pushed. To the floor again. I felt my pants being yanked off my body. I screamed for help and no one came. All of a sudden I felt a great amount of pain in my lower body. I screamed out in pain but I was slapped and told to. Shut tf up. While one was entering me another came and forced me to caress his parts. When those 2 were finished d low and one of another of his friends came. While d low and his friend were unzipping their pants I felt my down low to see if he had injured anything. I looked at my hand and seen blood. I looked down see a big puddle of blood around me. I screamed and was hit again. And while all of this was happening I had thought why has my mother not come to my rescue? When d low and his friends were done they left me their on the floor scared. Every Friday d low and the same group of friends would come back for the same thing and I had seen my mother collect money every time and leave out. When asked my mother why she said we needed the money. Finally the day came when my father returned back to us and we moved to California and to hopefully never see d low or his friends again. I had forgiven my mother and was willing to put things in the past and start a new life. *flashback over* I had been crying until no more tears came and I just lay on the floor texting Ariel while she was telling me everything would be alright. I heard my door open and had seen my father he sat down on-the-job floor next to me. Dad: ik everything that happened but we want you to know we are doing for The best and because we love you. Me: Ok I love you too. I wasn't in the mood really for talking and as he was about to leave out I spoke. Me: dad? Dad: Yes Me: promise me you wont let anyone hurt me?

Dad: im going to be gone a awful lot but i promise as long as im with you no one is going to hurt you.

my dad left out the room, and i was left alone on the floor hoping my dad meant what he said and everything was going to be ok.