Suprise

When I woke up I realized I was not home. I quickly remembered I had spent the night at mouse house and a smile crept up on my face. Then I also remembered that I had ran into dlow last night and that smile turned into a frown. I was interrupted out of my thoughts when I heard a voice behind me.

???: Hey

I turned over in the bed to see the hoe.

Hoe: I just came to say sorry for how I’ve been acting and btw my name is Jayda

Me: It’s cool... I guess

Jayda: Well mouse sent me up here to tell you to get dressed and come down stairs

When she left out the room I put on the clothes I had on last night since I didnt have anything here and went down stairs. When I went down stairs, Mouse was sitting on the couch on his phone. I tapped him on the shoulder and told him I was going home.

Mouse: ok well I guess I will just have to see you tonight then

Me: what you mean see me tonight?

Mouse: I had fun last night with you, so I want you to come out with me again.

me: iight but I really gotta go but Imma see you later

I had left out with butterflies in my stomach. I swear I had felt like I was on cloud 9. When I returned home I had decided not to tell my mom about what happen last night the only one I really wanted to talk to about was my dad but he was not home. He had already started his new job and was going to be gone more and more. I went up to my room to find everything in place already. I had my own bathroom  so I went in and did my hygiene stuff and put on sweat pants and a tank top with my hair in a pony tail. I got on my phone and was on instagram when I heard a knock on the door. 

Me: come in

Mom: you need to get dressed because we are going to go register you for high school

I groaned and got out of the bed.

me: what school?

Mom: Morgan park high school

I rolled my eyes and decided just to wear a jacket over my tank top. I got in the car and my mom drove us to the school. to my surprise it was only about 10 minutes away. We got out the car and went to the front office. I had got my schedule then and the lady at the front dest showed me around the school. I was not impressed. Everything was so torn down and ugly. I felt like pushing the lady out the way and just buy a plane ticket back home to California, but I knew that was not going to happen. The lady had gotten a call and told a school helper to finish showing me around.  When the helper arrived my eyes almost fell out my head. It was Amani. I had been longing to talk to her and ask her so many questions.

Amani: oh my gwashh hey girl I haven't seen you in forever. 

Me: wassup.

I asked my mom if she could wait in the car while me and her catch up. She agreed and walked outside.

Amani: so how you been?

Me: I been doing pretty good. I saw you at McDonalds about 2 days ago.

Amani: yeah I was there with my dad, why you aint come and say hey?

When she told me she was there with her dad , I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Me: your dad???

Amani: yeah we was visiting my grandma about an hour out of town and stopped to get something to eat, but you didn't answer my question.

Me: oh right, I was just in a rush and plus I didn’t think you wanted to be disturbed, but I gotta go my mom is still outside i'll catch up with you later.

Amani: ok here's my number see you later.

I took her number and got out the school as fast as I could. I got in the car slammed the door. My mom asked me what happened but I didn’t respond. When I got home all I wanted to do was sleep. At around 7:30 I was awoken by a text.

Mouse: wassup

Me: nothing sleep wbu

Mouse: chillin. You wanna come to the carnival wit me and a few others?

me: iight what time?

Mouse: 8:30

me: iight

I got up, brushed my teeth, and looked through my closet. I had decided to wear some black leggings and a crewneck that says I ♥ Loud and some black and white vans. I walked to mouse house to find everyone already ready. I decided to make this a good night and act like nothing was wrong with me. I threw a smile on my face I walked outside to the car talking to dmari. I got in the car and hoped that I have a good night.