셋 - Chanyeol.

I wake up in my room, I get up and I get into the shower. I really want to know what happened to Zeoh but I don't know if I'm ready for it. I've missed her for so long and I was so close to meet her. I get back into my room and I put clothes on. I hear a knock on my door and I turn around. Xiumin enters my room, "hey Zoëy.." he says soft and I smile.
"What's up Xiumin?" I say, "Well.. I just wanted to thank you for coming here"

I look confused and I laugh, "what do you mean? " I say and he signs. "Well, we're just having a hard time after Zeoh died" he says and I look down. "What was she like? I just want to know everything about her" I say and Xiumin smiles. "It's better if you ask D.O about that" he says and I nod. It looks like Sehun and D.O had something different with Zeoh then the others.
Xiumin leaves my room.
I grab my phone and I text my friends in Australia. I explain the situation I'm in.

My door opens and I see D.O standing.
"Hay.." I say awkward and he sighs, "You have to leave" he says and I laugh. "I'm not leaving"
Chanyeol stands beside D.O and looks mad at him. "Don't hate on her kyungsoo" he says and I hug Chanyeol. I don't care about Sehun and D.O. If they don't want me then okay Idc.
"So we decided that you should take Zeoh's old schedule, but since D.O and Sehun don't want to do you. You can skip them" he says and I nod. "So it's going to be me, Chen, Lay, Baekhyun, Suho, Xiumin and end with Kai okay?" I nod my head and smile. "So we start tonight babe" he says. "Tonight is your night?"
Chanyeol nods and he grabs my hand. "Let's go on a date Zoëy, I want to get to know you" he says.

**
We've been in this restaurant for over a hour now, Chanyeol and I have been talking about a lot of stuff. I'm starting to like him.. but Suho, I don't know but he gives me a weird feeling.
Chanyeol is my idol type but Suho.. he's just a nice person and I don't know. "Zoëy?" I snap back to reality and I look at Chanyeol. "Yes?" I say, "I like you" he says and my eyes wide.
"You like me?" I say and he nods his head.
"I like you a lot actually" I blush and he grabs my hand. "Let's go" he says and I get up.
We get into the car and Chanyeol drives to a hotel. "We aren't staying in the dorm tonight okay" he says and I smile. He grabs my hand and we enter the hotel.

"On what name is the reservation?" Says the women behind the counter. "Park" says Chanyeol and she gives him a key, "have a nice stay!" She says happy and we get to our room.
Chanyeol jumps on the bed and I laugh. "Don't be so silly Oppa!" I say and he grabs my hand.
He pushes me on the bed, he takes his shirt of and starts kissing me. "Wow that turned around really quick" I say and he laughs.
"I just want to do you right now"
"Well do me then" I say seductive and Chanyeol takes my clothes off. "Just be my only one baby" he says and I laugh, "You don't even know me that well"
"Doesn't matter, I know that I'm in love with you" he says and he starts playing with my heat. "Yha! Don't tease" I say and he enters his fingers in me. I moan loudly, Chanyeol licks his fingers. He grabs my legs and places himself into me. He groans, his thrusts are hard and strong.

"You like it?" He says and I moan loudly, "I said do you like it?!" He says and he turns me around. I'm on all fours now, he slaps my butt and I moan even louder. After a half hour of Chanyeol pounding into me, he pulls his condom off and comes all over my back.
"YHA" I yell and he laughs, "I'm sorry baby" he says. He cleans his mess and we get into the shower. He stokes my body, "I liked it with you babe" he says. I blush and I kiss him. "I liked it too Chanyeol" I say.

"Let's go sleep!" Says Chanyeol happy and he jumps into the bed. I laugh and I get in bed too.
He kisses my cheeks and smiles, "I love you" he says.