일곱 - Suho

We've been in the airplane for a while now.
It's feels really weird to be in one.
I look next to me, Suho is on his phone.
He looks so mad. "What's up?" I whisper and he looks at me. "I hate seeing you with the others" he says and I look down. This poor guy, I like him but I really like Chanyeol. "I'm sorry" I say and he smiles at me. His smile looks so fake. "It's okay" he says and I smile back.
I look outside, it looks so pretty.

Suho comes closer to my face. "Go to the toilet" he says and I nod. I get up and I walk to the toilet. I close the door and Suho opens it again. He comes inside and closes the door. This toilet is pretty tiny. "Bend over" he says and I do what he says.
Shit I regret wearing a skirt now. Suho molds my butt. "I always wanted to do it in a airplane " he says and I look back. "You're silly Suho" I say and he laughs. He pushes my panties aside and thrusts a finger inside me. I moan and he puts his hand on my mouth. "Ssh we don't want to get busted don't we" he says laughing and I nod. He curls his finger and I bite my lip. Ugh I can't handle this

Suho unbuckles his pants and let's it drop on the floor. "Turn around" he says and I turn around. He pushes my body down and his member is in front of me. "You know what to do babe" he says and I open my mouth. He slowly pushes his member into my mouth. I suck him gently while rubbing his balls. Suho throws his head back and signs. "Fuck" he curses softly and I go faster.

"Come babe" he says and he pulls my body back up. He turns my body around and he kisses my neck. He puts a condom on his member and thrusts into me. He puts his hand on my mouth and his face is close to mine.
His thrusts feel so powerful. Even tho we're in this small place, it feels like we're just at home. "Do you like it" he pants and I nod my head. He puts his hand on my waist and thrusts even harder. "Agh Suho" I moan softly. Our skins slap against each other. Fuck he's going fast.
"I have to come soon babe" he says, "me too" I pant and he goes even faster.

I feel my walls tighten and I come all over Suho's member. Wauw. "Couldn't you wait for me uh?" He pants. His thrusts began to get slower and less powerful. I think he's getting tired. He lets a groan go and he stops. He bend his head down and pants. "Fuck" he says and he pulls out. Suho looks at me and I smile. "Let's go back fast okay" he says. I fix my panties and my skirt. Suho throws the condom away and puts his pants back on.

We get back at our seats. I close my eyes and try to sleep a little.
After this Japan concert we have to go to China and there is Woozi.. I don't know if I can do this. What he recognizes me. Then the boys will know that I know him and I don't know how they would react to that.

What if they kick me out ?! I have no where to go. Well I could go to my dad but he's kinda pissed at me. I don't know what to do.

I open my eyes and I see Suho looking at me.
"Hey" he says and I nod my head. "We're arriving soon eh" he says. "Oh okay" I say.

"We arrived in Japan, please take the exit on the right, thank you for traveling with us"

I get up and I grab my bag, Suho waits in line to get out. I stand behind him and I look at him. His face is just so beautiful. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look back. It's Chanyeol. "Hey how was the flight?" He says and I smile. "Exciting" I say and he smiles