여섯 - Baekhyun

A/N; Sorry for the late update, having writings block and like no time because of internship 🙃

I'm cleaning my room.
Chanyeol enters it, "we have to go to Japan soon, we going to have a concert there" he says and I turn around. "Do I have to come with you guys?" I say and he nods. "After that we go to china for MAMA" he says. "It's so weird, a year ago.. we went to MAMA with Zeoh.. and that's where it all went downhill" he says and I come closer to him. "Woozi isn't going to be there is he?" I say. Chanyeol looks into my eyes and I see tears falling from his cheeks. "His company bought him out of prison so.. yes he's going to be there" he says and I look shocked. He can't come.. no.. he will recognize me.
"Don't worry, we will have extra security around us at all time" he says and I nod.
"Shower up so we can go to practice okay" he says and I nod. He leaves my room.
I go to the bathroom and I shower up.

I walk downstairs and I see Baekhyun sitting.
"Kitten!" He says and I look weird, "why are you calling me that" I say mad and he laughs.
"You're my kitten and I'm your daddy" he says happy and I laugh. This is so weird, he's into weird kinky stuff. "Let's go" says D.O mad and I follow them outside. We get into the car, I sit in the middle of Sehun and D.O. This is so awkward.

**
I've been sitting on the ground for a while now, just watching them practice. This is so boring. It's funny how my sister was die hard fan of them and I'm just meh. I like their music but I'm not a crazy fan girl like my sister.
Baekhyun walks towards me and sits next to me. "We are going to order some food for break time, what do you want" he says and I look into his eyes. His eyes are beautiful. "Uhm just give me something" I say and Baekhyun smiles at me. "Okay I will give you something good" he says and I laugh.

**
I'm eating some ramen while the boys are still practicing. How could Zeoh watch this every day, isn't it boring as hell. I finish my food and Baekhyun walks toward me. "Come" he says and we walk out of the practice room. We enter the girls changing room and he locks the door.
"Undress yourself" he says dominating and I do what he says. He looks at me and smiles. "It's weird that even your body looks like Zeoh's" he says and I look down. I'm kinda cubby and I have pretty thick legs.
"I'm going to do this quick because we have to go soon" he says and I nod.
He walks towards me and puts handcuffs on my hands. Where did he get those?!
He steps back and smiles. "You look pretty" he says and I smile. He takes his shirt of and I see his beautiful abs. "Turn around" he says and I turn around. He puts his hand on my butt and he slaps it.

"Mmm" he groans, he puts his finger inside me and I gasp. "Tight" he says and I look back. He looks at me and licks his lip. He pushes his pants down and takes his already hard member out. He pushes me against the wall and thrusts rough into me. My warm face feels good against the cold wall.

The door opens and Baekhyun signs. He turns around and laughs. I look back and I see Chanyeol standing.
"We have to go now" says Chanyeol and I put my clothes back on. "Yo I was middle into fucking man" says Baekhyun and Chanyeol looks mad at him. "I don't care we have to go to the airport now" he says.

We get to the airport, soon I will see Woozi again..