열 - End.

I'm sorry but I'm going to end it here.
I have a amazing time making this story and thank you for reading. I have a new book called: insane. It's also a EXO fanfic so pls go read it.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the last chapter.
Ps, this is probably a bad ending but yea sorry
--

Today.. today I'm going to see Woozi again.
I get up sighing, I can't do this. I get dressed and I walk to Chanyeol's room. I knock on his door and he opens it. " I have to tell you something" I say and I enter his room.
"What's it baby tell me"
"I've.. I've.." I couldn't say it but I needed to.
I had a plan in mind and Chanyeol needed to help me. "I dated Woozi" I say it really fast.
It is really silent in the room, Chanyeol sighs.
"Wait before you say something"
He looks up and I look at him. "I want to kill him" I say, "well he deserves it.. but.. Zoëy" He looks down. "Baby please listen to me,  I don't mind it" he says calm and I walk towards him. "Run away with me Chanyeol.. let's kill him and run away"
He looks at me and kisses me, "let's do it" he says.

**

We're here at mama and I saw Seventeen. Woozi is with them but he didn't see me yet. It's pretty awkward to be here knowing I'm killing someone tonight.
I see Sehun, D.O and Kai looking at me. They probably hate me even more..
My plan is to kill Woozi in the break time and then run away with Chanyeol. I don't know if I can do this but he killed my sister. I can't forgive him for that.

All these emotions go trough my mind. What if someone finds us and we get arrested. What if it doesn't work and he fights back. I don't know if I can do this. I'm so scared.

**
Break time comes and I look at Chanyeol.
He nods his head and we follow Woozi to the back. I grab the knife from my pocket and I come closer to Woozi. He turns around and sees me. "Zoëy?!" He yells happy.
My moves are fast, I'm stabbing him over and over again. Chanyeol is holding Woozi so he can't run away. His scream is so painful to my ear. What would Zeoh think of me. She probably would hate me too. Chanyeol drops Woozi and all the blood is on the ground.

He's dead.

This is the end.

Chanyeol grabs my head and we run away.
We run towards the door. Chanyeol opens the door and we run towards his car.
He starts the car and we drive away.
"Wow.." I say and Chanyeol stays quiet. "We just killed someone Zoëy" he says and I nod my head. "Yea we did" I say and Chanyeol starts crying. "I'm so scared" he says and I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay.. let's go to the place" I say and Chanyeol nods.

**
We enter our hide out. It's pretty far away from where we were. Our plan is to run away to Japan by tomorrow. We're going to live in a village there, just a quiet place so no one recognizes us.

Third person POV.

After months of living in Japan. Seventeen found Zoëy and Chanyeol, they called the police on them and they got taken away.
They went back to Korea to go to prison.

They broke out of the prison

We all wonder were Zoëy and Chanyeol are right now.