여덟 - Xiumin.

We get outside the airport and I see all these girls standing in front of me. They're screaming for EXO. Wauw this is weird. Chanyeol grabs my arm and he starts walking really fast.
We get to the car and I get in. Chanyeol closes the door and the girls keep slapping on the window. The car starts driving and I look down. I shouldn't even be with them, I only came for my sister and now I'm a hoe. Ugh I hate myself. I look at the girls, look at them.. they all wish they were me.

We arrived at the hotel and I  enter my room.
As soon as I close the door, a knock on my door. I open it and I see Xiumin standing.
"Sorry I couldn't wait anymore"
This is my first time with him, I don't know what to do. He looks at me and smiles. "I know that this is your first time with me, don't worry okay. Trust me" he says with his husky voice and he takes his clothes off leaving him in his boxers. I can see his member getting harder. He takes my bra off and kisses my breasts. His kisses goes down to my heat and he removes my panties. I'm super wet and Xiumin puts his finger in me. I gasp a little because of the shock. Xiumin thrusts slowly and adds another finger. He removes his fingers and I can see that his fingers are wet, He licks his fingers so he can taste 'me . "My Zoëy tastes good" he moans and he takes his boxer off. He massages my legs and he slowly puts his member inside me. He waits until I adjust myself . I put my hands on Xiumin's back and he thrusts slowly.

I scratch his back and moans his name. He goes faster and faster. He hits your sensitive spot and you scream. "Xiumin! Yes right there!"
"Call me daddy baby" he moans.
Xiumin hits my spot over and over again and that causes me to come. "Daddy daddy!" I scream.
Seconds after I came Xiumin comes. He lays next to me panting. "I can't wait till you see me on stage tonight " he says happy and we both fall asleep.

**

I open my eyes and I look next to me.
Xiumin is gone, I hear knocks on my door and I get up. I open my door and I see Chanyeol standing. "Honey!" He yells happy and he hugs me. "Baby you have to get dressed, we're going soon" he says. He enters my room and I go into the shower. He looks at me. "Damn you look hot" he says and I laugh. "Yah Chanyeol you make me nervous" I laugh.
"Hurry we have to go" he says. I dry myself and I put my clothes on. Chanyeol comes closer to me and kisses me with full passion. "Fuck I like you a lot" he says.
We leave my room and we enter the elevator, as soon as the door closes. Chanyeol's lips are all over me. "Ugh I want to fuck you right here" he whispers into my ears. He turns me on so much I can't handle him. The door opens and Chanyeol stops. We enter the car and we drive to the venue.

**

I'm sitting backstage while EXO is preforming, all these girls payed so much to see him.
And I'm just fucking them everyday, I guess I'm lucky lol. They're voices are pretty good but I just don't understand those fans. I mean yea they're hot but pay so much money to see them
Hell no. I'm eating my food while looking at the tv. This is so boring ugh.

The concert is done and the boys run back to me.

**
We're in this cute restaurant eating some Japanese food. I like this more then those boring concerts. I'm sitting next to Chanyeol, I put my hand on his thigh and he looks at me.
"Wanne fuck?" He whispers into my ear and I laugh. "It's not your night master" I whisper back and Chanyeol throws his head back.
He stares at me and I stare back.
I think I like him..

I look away and I see Suho staring at us, he looks really mad.