Autumn's Plan

"I still don't like this plan" Heaven says. "Shush it" Autumn responds. it was currently Friday night and we're going to a party again, because Autumn taught that would be the best place for her plan to work. We already met Nick and Isabel in the Starbucks nearby to discuss our plan. Isabel would take the girl Nick likes to the party. After a long discussion I agreed to let Alec in on the plan so that he could take Chase to the party, we didn't included Cam because we knew he would spill the beans to Chase accidently, because he can't keep secrets. Nick and I will meet each other again by the bar and then he would ask me to dance with him and after a song we were going to kiss. I didn't like the idea of kissing Nick, he was hot but he wasn't Chase. "what are you thinking about" Heaven asks me. "I don't think this is a good idea anymore" I told them. "why not"? " Because I don't want to hurt Chase". "hey don't worry it's just a meaning less kiss" Autumn says. "yeah you're right" I say. "if you're certain than let's get this plan started, shall we"Heaven says pulling us to the house where the party was.

I stood by the bar, watching Chase, Alec and Cameron walking inside. Chase saw me staring at them and made his way over to me. But suddenly a guy stood before me, and blocked my vision. I looked up to the guy, it was Nick. He winked at me and mouthed "let's go". "Can I buy you a drink cutie"? Nick asks me. I nodded "I'm Hayley by the way" I gave him a hand he took it and said "nice to meet you I'm Nick. " two shots vodka please" he asks the barman. Nick gave me one and raised his glass "cheers he says". "cheers" I say before taking the shot. "Hello sweet cheeks" a voice says next to me. " oh hey Chase , this is Nick" I say introducing them. Nick nodded and put his hand out for Chase to shake it. Chase instead only glared at him. "Chase aren't you gonns to shake his hand" I ask him. He shook his head and continued glaring at Nick. "I'm so sorry Nick he is my....". "Boyfriend" chase says interrupting me while his hands made their way to my waist and he pulled me closer to him. " oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were taken" Nick says excusing himself. I pushed Chase away "no I'm not he is just the best friend of my brother" I say. " well in that case, would you like to dance cutie" Nick asks me. Chase clenched his jaw. "I would love to" I respond. Chase grabbed my arm " what do you think you're doing" he says through gritted teeth. "I'm going dancing with a cute boy". " no you're not" he says. "tell me one good reason why not" I challenge him. "you don't know him". "that's why I'm going dancing , maybe I get to know him" I say escaping from chase his grip. I drank my drink before I pulled Nick to the dancefloor.

Nick and I were dancing together on the song love and war from yellow claw. "Was that the guy you like"? he asks me. I nodded. "well I can see that he is into you" he says. I laughed "no he isn't". "I know the face of a jealous guy and believe me he was jealous about me asking you to dance". "let's change topic . who is the girl you like" I ask him. "look behind you she is standing next to Isabel". Nick swirled me around so that I could look at her before he swirled me back to face him. " Whats her name"? "Mary, I love her since kindergarten". "Wow that is a long time". He nods "I know, but I can't help how I feel". We danced for a little more before a slow number came up. "this is the perfect moment" I whisper. Nick looked around and confirmed that Chase and Mary were watching us. I close my eyes and pull him to me. I felt his lips against mine, but I didn't feel anything special. We both pulled back after a while .

A hand was put on my shoulder. I turned around to see who's hand it was. The girl named Mary pulled me of the dancefloor. "what do you think you're doing" she asks me. "uhm nothing" I say. "keep your hands of Nick will you" she says angry. "why"? I ask her. She blushed "that is nothing of your concern" she responds. "you like him, don't you". She signed but admitted it. "let me tell you a secret , he likes you to" I whisper in her ear. "Then why was he kissing you"? she asks me. "because he wanted to make you jealous" I told her. "really"? "yes now go and kiss the life out of that guys" I encourage her. She smiled "thank you" . I nodded at her. She walked back to the dancefloor , where Nick and Isabel were dancing. When she got there she pulled Nick down to her and kissed him. I saw Isabel jumping and clapping in her hands from happiness. I smiled at them. When Nick pulled back for air he saw me and mouthed a thank you. I put my thumbs up. "So they are together" Heaven says. I nodded "where are the others" I ask her. "Alec and Cameron are getting something to drink, Autumn is to the toilet and Chase stormed outside when you kissed Nick. " I will go look for Chase" I say. "go get him tiger" she shouts at me while I walked outside.

I walked outside and saw Chase sitting in the grass staring at the stars. "Mind if I join you" I ask him. He looked at me and gestured for me to sit. "don't you need to kiss your new boyfriend" he says angry. I laughed " when we kissed it was all for show" I say. He raised his eyebrow. " I was helping him making the girl jealous with whom he is in love since kindergarten. " that's long" he says. "that's exactly what I said, why are you outside" I ask him. He shrugged his shoulders " I enjoy looking at stars". "then what is that one called" I ask him pointing to a star in the sky. "I don't know" he responds. "that's is the Polaris star" I say to him. He looked at me weirdly. " what I love astronomy and that is one of the famous stars there is" I say. He smiled at me. "and I know you don't look for fun at the stars like me , so don't lie to me" I told him firmly. He stood up and walked away "I don't have to explain my reasons to you" he said. "it's because of me isn't" I say. He stopped in his track and said " afcours it isn't". " I know you like someone" I say to him. He turned around." No I don't" he said. "stop denying your feelings" I yell at him. " I DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR YOU" he yells at me. "you? you said for you, do you like me?" i ask him hopefully". "NO, DON'T BE STUPID". Then why did you tell Nick you were my boyfriend " I say soft. " BECAUSE I WANTED TO PROTECT YOU" he yells back at me. " I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION" i scream at him. " YES YOU DO". "I'M NOT SOME LOST PUPPY CHASE, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF"i yell. "YOU CAN'T, REMEBER WHEN YOU ALMOST GOT RAPED". " YOU KNOW I TAUGHT YOU WERE DIFFRENT FROM OTHER GUYS" I yell at him. " GUESS WHAT YOU WERE WRONG". He responded walking away again. I took a deep breath and stood up also. "YOU KNOW WHAT CHASE GO F*CK YOURSELF, I WISH I NEVER LIKED YOU" I yell after him before i stormed back inside, to collect my friends so that we could go home.