Chapter 1 - New Place

Your P/O/V

"Y/N!!!! get up you're going to be late for your first day of school". "Alright mom chill, I'll be down in a minute" I yelled as I were getting ready. I was wearing black jeans with black converse and a plain white shirt. I groaned as I came downstairs not looking forward to starting off at a new school with preppy assholes.

Mom looked at me and said "Y/N I love you so much ill be back very soon and your little brother will be arriving with your father tomorrow so try not to cause to much trouble sweetheart?" I nodded knowing her and dad are always leaving but my brother always gets to go with our aunt whenever I do leave because I cant really watch a 2 year old as I'm at school, Even though the lil man is my everything.

I grabbed my keys and leather jacket and kissed mom telling her I love her then I got into my Hennessey Venom GT. I'm not spoiled I just wanted a normal car but my parents got me it for my 16th birthday I couldn't really say no, I mean come on who would. I drove to the new school with my sun glasses on and pulled into the parking lot. I took a deep breath got out and looked around at all eyes on me and some girls biting their lips, most guys checking me out as well #gross. I smirked and locked my car and walked into the new hell ill be apart of.

As walking down the hall crowded with students everyone turned their heads looking at me as I walked down the hall to the office as two sexy girls stood next to some small cringy looking guys. The girls were smirking one licking her lips looking me up and down and the girl with green eyes biting her lip. I walked into the office and got my schedule and began walking and finding my first class.

Lauren's Pov

"Hey babe" I felt a slobbery kiss on my neck it was gross so I instantly knew who it was. " hi Brad" I never really liked him I just dated him because he's captain of the baseball team. I closed my locker and turned to Camz and Austin, Austin was trying to grab her butt butt she always slapped his hand away. " Hi camzi " I said hugging her " Hi lolo what's up" Camila asked as the boys were talking. "Not much just wondering where the other girls are, omg you look so cute in the new cheer uniforms" I said excitedly. "Thanks boo" she winked.

Camz and I have some flings here and there but of course the guys don't know she was my first kiss and I was hers as well. Her and I both looked at this sexy girl walking down the hall like she owns the place honestly it was sexy even the bad girl look. She walked past us checking me and Camz out I just wanted to see her eyes she had plump lips, tall, muscular, and smelt so good I wanted just to taste her lips...wait what I don't even know this chick.

I turned to Camz licking her lips as well then we both looked at each other and the guys asked " who's that" Camila and I looked at each other and said " idk but we're gonna find out" smirking.

Your Pov

I walked ten minutes late into my first class the teacher turned to me and her jaw dropped a bit looking at me. " Hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N I'm new sorry I'm late." "That's more than okay Miss. Y/L/N , I'm Ms. Grande take a seat next to Miss Gomez" I turned to a beautiful girl raising her hand and took a seat next to her and said "hi I'm Y/n " she smiled and shook my hand " Selena" she said smiling kindly. Selena and I talked most of class getting to know each other and we both found out we have almost all our classes together.

As the bell rang Selena and I walked together talking as we were walking to art and sat down at a table in the back. " So how many tattoos do you have?" she asked, I smiled " How'd you know I have tattoos?" She rolled her eyes " oh just show me it is at" I sighed "asshole" I stood up and took off my jacket and put it on the chair as Selena's eyes went wide and stood up. "wow full sleeves hot, these are dope" I smiled then felt like someone was starring at me I looked over and found similar green eyes looking at me with a short blonde and a sexy dark skinned girl sitting on both sides of her.

A/N

I get it if it sucked this is my first writing, if it didn't suck let me know and ill start posting a lot more trust me it'll get a lot better thanks BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE ( if there were errors sorry ill re-edit as much as I can and when I can.)