Chapter-5 Games

Slight smut

I went into the room Lauren went into and heard her say "camz she looks so sexy but we need to keep that tramp away from y/n" i turned on the light and smiled deviously I see the color of her skin lose its color. I say "you think I look sexy? ..well let me show you how I think you look" 

 She gasped as pushed her onto the bed and took off my shirt and licked my lips

Lauren's pov

      Y/n stood over the bed looking down at me with her sexy abs showing and the top of her underwear showing Calvin's she looked so sexy. But what broke my heart was the scars on her body faintly. My mind came back to me as I felt lips on my neck sucking roughly on my soft spot. I let out a moan putting wrapping my legs around y/n's waist pulling her closer where I needed her most.

      She being biting roughly for sure leaving marks, after I looked up and kiss her hard both of our tounges fighting for dominance her winning after a few seconds. Next thing I know Camz walks in and locks the door going on the other side of y/n. Next thing I know Mila and I are both in our bra's and thong's. I kiss the brown eyed girl as we put on a show for the girl we want in front of us. We both turn to the y/e/c girl her eyes are a dark shade I begin to kiss her neck going down her abs.

       She pushed us both down and began biting my breasts while her hand went inside of Camz thong. Our breathing and moans filled the room after a few minutes y/n is fingering us both at the same time switching from nipple to nipple in her mouth. She sits back rubbing our clits and fingering us harder "fuck daddy" "Yes ..papi" Camz and I are bothe moaning messes. "Kiss each other now with tounge" We do as we were told...fuck I'm close.

    As Mila and I kiss each other roughly we hear a low growl. "Tell daddy how bad you want to cum sluts." Her saying that makes the smaller girl and I arch our backs. "so fuu-cking bad pappiii please tr-eat us likes the slu-ts we are for yo-uu"  "YOU'RE MINE" we nod getting closer.. then we hear yelling downstairs. Y/n gets up and puts on her shirt and grabs her jacket and smirks at us. "WHAT THE HELL WHY'D YOU STOP" we both raise out voice. She leans over and pulls our hair making us moan at how rough she is.

    Which causes us to look up at her while she puts her tounge into Camilas mouth and kisses her rough then me. "sluts don't cum when daddy is punishing them." With that she leaves us getting dressed fast and running down the stairs after her. She turns around and licks her fingers looking dead in our eyes, winks and leaves. We go outside to try to talk to her without another look she gets into a gray 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C and speeds off.

        "Hey babe" ugh I fucking don't want to deal with Brad right now I grab Camila's hand knowing she can't deal with Austin right now either. "Dinah!!"  A blonde turns from her car with two other of our friends "Sup chikas" "Me and Lauren are going with you"  Dinah and the girls smile "YAS squad up bitches" they all reply. All of us laugh getting into the car

    "Lauren?"  "yeah ?"  I turn to Mila "I think she's playing games with us, like revenge for what we did to her in the classroom earlier"...I start to think about it we left her the way she let us..slightly worse but  it makes sense." OMG I think you're right.."  We smile at each other as it hits me "she said we're hers, only hers" earning little squeal from the both of us. I smile closing my eyes once reaching Dinah's going to sleep in her room dreaming about Y/n wanting us back.

Your Pov

I wake up with a slight headache, I start to smile thinking about the two girls I am slowing caring about. I get a text from Harry asking if I want to go to the gym I think why not. As I enter the gym with Harry, Cara and Selena. Harry and I go to the fighting ring seeing others train "Bet you Harry can beat your smart ass" Cara smiles pushing my arm. " I take that challenge" I reply knowing I haven't fought or trained in a while.

   " oh come on I don't want to hurt you y/n" I smirk and say ill be fine. He puts on pads and he raises an eyebrow "your not going to wear pads? " "will an attacker give you time to put on pads?" I say honestly  He clears his throat looking at the girls as they laugh a bit and say "uh yeah ha right"  I watch him as he says "ready?"  Ill nod as I hear Selena say "Harry is pretty good y/n be careful" I watch him get close and throw a hard punch I dodge it luckily.

    I make straight eye contact and ill say no going easy Harry ill watching him hesitate and nod not wanting to do it. Ill smile and say "Cash me Ousside how bou dat"  he laughs and nods then he throws a fast combo I grab his wrist fold his arm in towards his body not hurting him and ill sweep his leg as I hit his jaw with my forearm taking him to the ground. I'll hear the girls say "OMG...Harry are you okay?" Selena asks her step brother. Cara turns to me and looks me in the eyes."Y/n THAT WAS FUCKING DOPE" as she high-fives me then Harry gets up and says I'm fine Y/N that was awesome it hurt but awesome"

"Alright y/n do you think you can take on 7 guys?" harry asks jokingly "yeah lets go for it I used to be able to take 15 before when I was 8 lets go" I reply  They looked at me shocked and "say oh I wanna watch this"

  I walk with Harry then he stops and says y/n you'll be fighting Josh, Michael, Zayn, Brad, Austin, Justin and Me. I look at Brad and Austin and smirk then I see two brunettes in the corner of my eye. Me beating their boyfriends ass. I take off my shirt and get to the bit open mat as my two friends talk about how they want me to beat the crap out of Josh because he used to bully them.        "This is gonna be fun"

A/N sorry schools been a pain in the butt lately ill update soon I'm trying to every Sunday. I might start updating more if I can and when I can BYEEE