Chapter 2 - Incounters

Lauren's pov

I couldnt stop thinking about the new girl she was so sexy her nose piercing was hot. I just left first period and walked into art seeing Mani and Ally. "Hey girls" i said sitting down. "Lauren, hey girl looking good! " Mani smiled. I was wearing a skirt and my softball longsleve tucked in. I sat as everyone walked in everyone who walks in always checks me and the girls out or look at us without a doubt i smirk watching some drool at Ally and Normani and I. I notice the next two walk in without looking at us. I watched the new girl and Selena sit down in the back. "whats the new girls name?" Ally looks at me and says " oh that's y/n, her Mom is a Ceo of y/l/n Tech, as for her dad he was in the secret service y/n is 17 going to be 18 soon in a few weeks and she plays Basketball, swims, was in Cross Country also very good in track and field." Normani and i look at her confused " And how do you know all this? Did you stalk her?" Normani asked surprised " No silly her mom goes to our church" Ally replied hitting Normanis arm softly.

I looked over with my mouth wide open y/n had her jacket off showing her inked arms you can tell she works out. What made me mad was Selena touching and running her fingers up y/n arms. I stared at them then y/n turned and her and i made eye contact for a good 2 minutes i find myself daydreaming what her lips feel like on my body. The teacher begins giving out partners for a big art project for 2 people " Ally and Troy, Normani and Selena, and y/n with Lauren" the teacher finishes. Lucky girl...wait that's me why am i acting like this. Lauren just get what you want from her and drop her you probably just want a taste and that's all.

"um hi" i said smiling looking at her lips "hey" she says bluntly. Okay..rude.. "I'm Lauren we havent introduced myself properly" "yeah my names y/n " she says annoyed. " Is there something wrong?" i ask putting my hand on her hand tracing my fingers on the stop feeling sparks. She takes her hand away "i know your kind rich, spoiled, have everything and want everything you cant get well babe like it or not you can't have me, but i'd sure like to get with your friend" with that she gets up and just leaves class just like that. The thought of her with someone makes my blood boil. I shouldnt be worried no one would want her... right?

Your Pov

Selena warned me about Lauren and her little group i mean dont get me wrong the girl is sexy no doubt in that. I feel someone in front of me I look up to find this girl in a cheer uniform in front of me smiling and in the corner of my eye I see a table full with 4 girls and one certain girl watching...lets have some fun... "hi i'm Kendall" "im y/n" i say smirking looking her up and down. " I'm having a party this weekend and really want you to be there" she says playing with the collar of my leather jacket looking into my eyes I put my hand on her waist. "only if I get to dance with you baby" she smirks and whispers into my ear " we can do more than dance " then she puts my earlobe between her lips and sucks lightly then bites as I feel her hand go into my front pocket next to my almost hard member. I watch her walk to her table with other cheerleaders as she winks at me. I feel in my pocket and find a piece of paper that says 'text me daddy 123-456-7891'

As I sit down next to Selena I look up to see two very pissed off brunettes with their boyfriends beside them with their arms around their girl. I turn to Selena clapping very slowly "wow you cant keep it in your pants for one day can yah?" "what'd I do she was nice" I reply smiling innocently " mhm anyway I want you to meet some friends this is Harry, Justin, Liam, Cara, Alycia, and Victoria." Selena says pointing everyone out. "Hey" "nice ink" "your eyes are so pretty" I smile and say " hi, thanks, and thanks" I reply with a nice smile. After talking for 30 minutes getting to know each other the bell rings. I look at my schedule and see its...gym

"Hey y/n" I turn around to see Victoria and Justin walking towards me "hey guys uh where's everyone? " I ask looking around outside "the teacher is gone and when he is we just hang out in the parking lot" I nod understanding then ask "what's the deal with that Lauren girl?" as I get a small box out and take a cig out. Justin begins to talk "She's the captain of the softball team her dad owns recording studios and mom is some fashion designer, she has a younger brother and sister, Lauren has a boyfriend Brad everyone knows she doesn't like him but she's dating him because he's captain of the baseball team." I deeply inhale letting the toxins fill my lungs then let out slowly. "who's the small sexy cheerleader" I ask curiously Victoria smiles "That's Camila she's like Lauren but sweet nice and only dating Austin because he annoyed her and she just said sure. She has a little sister named Sofi, Camila's parents work with Lauren's parents so that explains why their so close too. "

I walk into my next class English "Miss Cabello, Miss y/l/n you'll be sitting with each other for the whole year I lay my head back loving my luck then open my eyes and look at her and widen my eyes she's bent under the desk with her ass showing in her cheer uniform it's so big fuck...the things i'd do to her. "sorry dropped my pencil" she smiles innocently as she sits down and crosses her legs. This is gonna be a long year.

A/N Hey guys give me some idea you'd like to see in this book and ill try to make it happen or get it in byeeeee Again SORRY FOR ERRORS