chapter 7

Y/n POV

"Mom do we have to go?" I ask not really comfortable with what I'm going to be wearing.  "Hun it's part of cover and it'd be nice to meet new people and don't worry I told them you weren't comfortable with bikinis." I slightly give my mom a weak smile before I go upstairs.

 I put on compression shorts to hold everything then some swimming trunks. I leave a sports bra on and throw in a white shirt with a bit of the side and arms cut off.  I decide I'm going to take Sammie my little brother. "Hey monkey" I say as I pick him up in his little swim trunks. He sees me and gets excited and I get his bag as he lays his head on my chest i walk downstairs. "I'm taking the lil monster" I raise my voice through the house. I get into the truck and put him in his carseat in the back as he plays with his toys. I smile and close the door going through the front.

SKIPPING CAR RIDE

As my mom and dad get there...wait my dad he's back...he needs my help crap. I get the baby boy and walk with his bag as my mom has hers my dad puts his hand on my shoulder "I missed you y/n look at you you get more mature each time I see you " I smile at my dad as the front door opens I see Ally. She's really nice I like talking to her out of her whole group. Considering I told Kendall last night I wasn't going to deal with her drama shit with her boyfriend considering they kissed as I walked out.

I smiled at Ally as she lost her mind over my chubby cheeks grey eyed little brother. Then I saw the rest of the little group in front of me doing the same as Ally. My mom took him as I walked outside in the back meeting some of the parents. I talked to a girl named Taylor and Chris Kendalls boy toy. I liked him he wasn't bad.

But as I was dipping my feet into the pool two of the sexiest Latinas walked out if the house in revealing bikinis.

I sat there as Ally came and sat next to me.

A-Ally
Y- YOU

A- "Hi I'm glad you could come"
Y-  I smile "me too how has your day been?"
A- "it's getting better" she smiles her smile is so beautiful and heartwarming. She starting giggling?
Y- I said that out loud didn't I? I slightly blush and smile looking down.
A- Yeah you did but thank you it's nice to get cute complements.

Then as I continued talking and flirting with Ally two bruised meat heads came through the back door...and two Latinas weren't pleased as their boyfriends checked them out. "Camz let's go change" "right behind you laur" the two girls run in the house as two idiots were about to follow Dinah and Normani talk to them ..thank goodness

I turn back to Ally and she asks if I have a girlfriend

"No but I'd like a loyal loving nice beautiful one like you." Again she blushed but I didn't feel like it was just flirting I felt a strange closeness to her I didn't want this to end.

Next chapter will be SMUTTY I think i might do two more posts after this one Idk yet but love you guys. Sorry for anything misspelled