Back to old ways

Your p.o.v.

I walk the girls to aces car and get in the other with X. We speed off as I listen through my earpiece that's the size of a skittle. The girls are quiet the only person who's freaking out is Ally I feel bad and wanna help them but this is the best way keeping them out of harms way. I see 2 jeeps with their tops off and 3 guys in each car.

"One second" I say while pushing on my ear to the earpiece I roll down the window...here goes nothing.

ACES P.O.V

I'm driving these  girls around and one looks like my sister I used to have but anyway these chicks won't shut up about Y/N.
"She'll be fine just please be quiet your yelling won't help" I say watching the road and two jeeps come to the sides of the car she's in. I see her getting out the window and i smile to myself well the girls are in for a show. "Ace stay on my 6 Charlie make sure no one reaches in the car for the girls or hurt them." Y/N says strongly.

Charlie is in the back with the girls as y/n gets out and hops to the side of the enemy's car then grabs onto the top of the side of the jeep and kicks her legs in the passenger seat knocking someone out most likely then I see the car swerving as Y/N jumps out onto the top of mikey's car, the assassin's car flips. I check on the girls in the mirror and they are shocked and scared I don't blame them but Y/N is so much more dangerous than they know.

Y/Ns  POV

I jump onto the top of Mikeys car and hold on then I see someone I didn't believe was alive...one of my torturers  who made me who I am today...Axle Dark at that point all I see is red and my blood is boiling. Ace and the team is yelling telling me no no over and over again Mikey tries slamming on the break but I already jumps on the back of the trailer....

A/N

GUYS I'M SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED I FELT NO INSPIRATION BUT I HAVE ALOT MORE IDEAS AND I'M READY TO WRITE SOME MORE I'M ALSO GONNA WRITE OTHERS STORIES TOO.  AGAIN I'M SO SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT