Chapter-6

A/N   sorry guys its been such a long time since I have updated everything's  been so hectic, but anyway lets continue.

Laurens  POV

        Y/n was standing there shirtless with Selena and Cara helping her tape her hands up. Camz and I can't stop staring at y/n tatted, toned body I just want her I want a chance to actually be hers..wait what?  "Babe!!?? Hello?? Give me a kiss good luck so I can kick her ass"  I looked at bread with disgust and turned around and sat next to Camila who just got done kissing Austin on the lips which looks like she didn't enjoy.

Y/n stood there chuckling watching what just happened then pecked Selena and thenCara full on kissed y/n on the lips then with tounge - WAIT "WHAT THE HELL?"  the short girl and I both yelled as the two girls smirked and winked at y/n.  Oh hell no y/n is ours no one else's.

Y/n's POV

      "Give us a kiss each" Cara said casually  "uh why the hell would I do that?" I asked kinda weirded out. As I was about to ignore them and leave Selena pecked my lips and Cara made out with me which you know I didn't mind so much. As we pulled away I looked at her shocked " why?"  " oh y/l/n it was good for me too but I just wanted to see what the princesses would do." Once she said that I heard two very loud and furious sexy looking Latinas yell "what the hell?"  glaring Selena and Cara down.   I smirked but at the moment their boyfriends were staring me down trying to be intimidating but what pissed me off was when one of them grab Milas ass and the other slapped Laurens ass. Time to beat these white boy Shawn Mendes wanna be asses down.

I stood on the mat as the guys got onto the mat ass well as I fixed my sports bra I noticed Austin asking Brad if they should take off their shirt too. I just chuckled because when they did lets just say not much they had to show off compared to my abs and tattoos.

As the girls are watching I hear a ding. The first person to come at me is Zayn and Harry. Zayn trys throwing a right punch at the same time harry is trying throw a left one I take zayns right wrist as he punches and grab it  flipping him onto the mat. While Harry tries kicking my leg I hit his leg back with my palm hitting the side of his leg kicking him in the chest.  The other guys jump down. Except two boys i despise.

Camila's pov

I hope she doesn't get hurt..shit wow she took Zayn and Harry down quick they are usually really good. Austin and Brad think they have a shot ha I look at Lauren as she says "twenty bucks y/n takes them down hard as shit"  I smirk "she'll take them down but with have mercy deal?" We shake on it. Next thing that happens y/n combos up Brad in the stomach face and knocks him out with a punch as for Austin he tries head butting her seriously dude wtf is wrong with him why am I stuck with him

She smirks hits him in the face twists his arms pins him to the ground then hits a part on his neck that knocks him out. Fuck..she's sweating

Lauren's pov

"Camz we have to have her she beat the shit out of our shitty nasty boyfriends, plus she did it smoothly sexily oh and you owe me twenty."
"I know Lauren I want her too so bad but would we share?" Camila asked. I thought about it her and i have nothing against each other we did alot already with the both of us. "Yeah she'd be both of ours."

"DAMN Y/N YOU'RE SO SEXY" Cara said.  "I wanna knock her on her ass now.." I said through gritted teeth as Cara runs her hand down y/ns abs and licks her bottom lip. Camila and I both growl. We look at Brad and Austin and laugh "wanna go to my house to get ready for Allys BBQ? "  "yeah I'm down" replied the shorter girl.

A few hours later

"Hey ally" camz and I both said as we walked in with our bags because we're staying the night as well. "Hey girls go get ready for the pool the y/l/ns should be here soon" She's going to be here?!?! Camila and I look at each other and run upstairs and pull out our sexiest swimsuit.

A/N. Hey guys been a while I know I'm lazy. I would update more but I always get that feeling no one's reading my story ill keeps updating if you still want me to. Well ima go to bed now night beauties.     Sorry for errors