↱ 2 ↲ The Sleepover

~♥~

Apple Bloom's POV

Friday, September 7th, 2:58 PM

"Finally! School's over!! Time for the weekend!" I shouted when I got outside. My hands was up in the air. Sweetie Belle and Scootalo just stared at me like "Seriously?". I scoffed.

What? I can't be happy that the weekend is here? Real funny...

"You realize that it's not exactly your free time right?" Scootalo said, folding her arms.

"Yeah, don't you remember?" Sweetie Belle said, she looked annoyed.

"Huh?" I gave them a clueless look as Scootalo groaned.

"Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon is coming over today remember? For the sleepover?" SB explained.

Oh, right, the sleepover... Ugh, Diamond and Silver are coming over today... But why I feel like I want to see Diamond Tiara? She didn't bother me that much today.

Why? I like it when she... bothers me, it's cute. But she didn't bother me today.

She left school early. She was called from the Principal. I don't know why. But I'm going to find out. Something's on...'

"Oh, yeah. I knew that." I said, shrugging.

Sweetie and Scootalo facepalmed.

"Did you really?" Sweetie Belle said quietly.

I glared at her.

"I mean, at least, we all get to hang out. Let's just hope we won't have problems with them." Scootalo said.

"Right! So I am going to go home and get ready. I'll wait for y'all to come! Don't take so long." I said.

They nodded and ran off to get their stuff for the sleepover. Diamond and Silver are probably on their way too, I guess.....

~~

I got home just five minutes ago. Applejack, my brother Big Mac, and my granny Granny Smith, are all out so I'm home alone.

Applejack is obviously with her longtime crush, Rarity right now.

I grabbed my bag of chips and I started to eat. I put on a show called "Teen Titans Go!" and watched it. It is my favorite cartoon in the whole world! I have more but this is one of it.

I put on a pink tank top and sweat-pants for bed so I don't have to change later. It will be easier and quick. Next thing, I hear was a knock on the front door.

*KNOCKS*

"Hmm.. Must be Sweetie and Scoots. Or even Diamond and Silver...." I mumbled.

I walked to the door and opened it. It was Diamond Tiara. She has a suitcase next to her. I forgot that it will rain today for a short time and Diamond Tiara is soaking wet from it.

*drips drop*

She doesn't have a jacket on and her body is so wet like seriously?

"Diamond! Why do you not have a jacket on? It's rainin' and cold out! Hurry, come in!" I invited her in. She took the suitcase and came in. I realized she was crying. She walked over to the couch and sat there.