↱ 11 ↲ All For You, My Love

*So sorry for not updating for a long time but here it is! This chapter will be a very long one, but please read it, or you won't understand the story. Be prepare for this chapter. A tip for my readers, have a tissue box with you. [THE ART IS NOT MINE! CREDITS TO THE ARTIST!]

Raspberry Red's POV

~~

Saturday, October 9th, 8:00 AM

"What?!" Spoiled Rich shouted as she slammed her fork on the dining table in a restaurant as everybody stared at us. I fiddled my hands under the table knowing she would freak after the news being dropped on her.

"What do you mean Diamond and that poor country girl is still together?!" Spoiled Rich said, raising her voice.

"You heard me, Mrs. Rich. I did a stunt on them and it worked. Only for a day, they only got back together the next day.." I said, looking down and stole a glance at Spoiled Rich. She was very angry, and holding her fork tightly.

"You useless bitch!! I paid you a couple of thousands and this is all you could do?! Break them up for a day?!" Spoiled Rich shouted at my face.

"Goddamn it!! Okay, I will have to try a new method to break them apart. I have an idea.." Spoiled Rich said, as she was starting to calm down. Honestly, I think this whole situation doesn't make sense and it's hilarious.

"Mrs. Rich? Why is them breaking up so important to you? Why can't you leave them be? That way everybody can be happy." I asked.

"Why..? Why?!! Because the whole thing is disgusting. My daughter dating a person of same gender? It's absolutely disgusting. And she needs to be with a rich man, so she could has fortune. So I could have the fortune."

"Okay, I understand.. I'm not saying I support them but why can't you just let your daughter be happy? If she loves her, let her. It's her life not yours." I said, nonchalantly.

Right after, I received a slap on my face.

"It's my daughter you're talking about! It's none of your business!"

I chuckled as I rubbed my cheek, and made eye contact with Spoiled Rich as everybody stared at us again.

I moved my face closer to Spoiled Rich's wretched face.

"I was involved in this plan so it's my business, bitch." I said, smirking.

Spoiled Rich was letting out a growl.

"Is there any problem here, ladies?" A server said as Spoiled Rich gave me a death glare as I laughed.

She looked at the server, responded, "Not at all, gentleman! May I get the bill now?"

"Of course..?" The server replied, it seems like he doesn't believe Spoiled Rich as he walked away.

"Now, may I get my reward please? Even if they got back together, I still did the plan. And you promised."

"Now, because I'm a mature lady and I keep my word. But if you keep pissing me off like this, you are going to get way more than just a slap." Spoiled Rich said as she handed me five thousands. (Mature lady? Pff, somebody teach this woman a lesson)