↱ 8 ↲ You're Mine

Thank you guys for answering my questions in the previous update! Here's a chapter you all deserved. I hope this isn't bad. ❤️

Apple Bloom's POV

~~

Wednesday, September 26th, 6:20 AM

"Apple Bloom!"

"Apple Bloom!"

"...Apple Bloom."

"apple... bloom....."

The mysterious person shakes me on my bed as I groaned and moaned.

My eyes slightly opened and Big Mac was standing besides me and I spied Applejack standing next to him, they had their hands on their hips. I stared at them both back and forward.

A few seconds passed, and I was still staring at them.

"Hey! It's time to get up!" Applejack said.

"Yep." Big Mac said.

I stared at them.

"Not today, Satan." I said, shaking my head. I passed out, going back to sleep. Completely forgetting about school. I need my peaceful sleep.

I laid my head in my pillow.

I got no replies from them so I thought they actually left me alone as I got my peaceful sleep.

My peaceful sleep was rudely interrupted by being soaked by water.

*SPLASHES*

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?!?!?!! OH MY FRICKING GOD!! THAT'S COLD!!" I screamed, falling on the floor as I heard two voices laughing.

"That will teach you to not mess with me, ever!Get up for school, already. Don't want your girlfriend gettin' mad at you." Applejack said as she bended to me.

I stared at her, angry, water dripping from my hair and dripping on my face. My pajamas was completely soaked.

"I hate you." I said, angry.

"And I love you, little sis." Applejack said, cracking up as she left the room.

I laid my eyes on Big Mac next, angrily.

"Sorry, sis. But you needed to get up for school. So that's only way. Yep." Big Mac said as he left the room.

'Pouring me with cold water was the only way? I don't think so. But I know Applejack wanted to do that.. Geez. I love my siblings. Hehe.'

I started to get up and grabbed a towel, wrapped myself in it. I went to get a shower then put on a casual long-sleeve shirt with buttons, and blue jeans. I put on converse shoes. I brushed my hair and put on my pink bow. Always.

I went downstairs and ate cereal for breakfast, I was talking to Applejack, Big Mac and Granny. Applejack left to pick up Rarity. *smirks* Thank god they're dating. Applejack keeping her feelings to herself was annoying as hell!