Chapter 5

I stumble down the bustling street clumsily, feeling my head spin and stomach lurch. My legs can barley hold my weight, my body not fully recovered from the strangling hands that latched onto my neck previously. I grasp my heavily battered throat and cough hoarsely, gently rubbing the sore indentations that carve into my skin around the Adam's apple. By passers look at me with disgusted glares, shameful shakes of the head and I try to compose myself. I feel muscles ache and burn, i limp sorrowfully as shivers crowd my skin with great burden. I am still only half dressed in the middle of winter, making my way down a snowy street side.

"Jimin is that you?" A distant voice calls out near my left, and I feel myself sweat. The voice is thick with baritone and familiarity, it reminded me of when I was young and when my heart was full of happiness. Turning my head slowly to the side, I cringe immensely. Kim Taehyung is paused with the same boy wrapped around his arm, clutching plastic shopping bags of all colors. His eyes catch my appearance and I see his nose wrinkle, causing my toes to curl. "T-Tae? Who is this?" The seemingly younger male pipes up with concern, "Just...an old friend, don't worry about it Jungkook" replied Taehyung bitterly, glancing one last time at me before walking away. My heart thumps harshly against my chest and I feel my feet move on their own, before I know it, I am running towards a taxi parked near a curb.

"Where to sir?" Asks the driver when I rush into the vehicle, slamming the door shut. I swallow thickly and snap the seat belt over my heaving chest, my mind was scrambled with thoughts that tried to come up with a plan. I could not work at that place any longer. My nails scrapped my forearm as I sucked in breaths, Noticing the cab driver staring at me through the review mirror. "Eh are you alright?" He gruffs, obviously freaked out by my actions. My eyes widen and I shake my head yes, bits and pieces of ideas combining into one. It's a messy, unsolved plan. But it might work.

"Take me to the nearest clothing store" breath out, nervousness burning in the depth of my gut. The man up in front sighs but begins driving, leaving the radio to play an upbeat pop song that I'm sure everyone but me knows. Music is hard to listen to when your boss isn't a fan of any specific type, which means no radios. "You must be cold huh?" Pops up the scruffily older man, eyeing down my clothing as I shrink under his piercing gaze. "Pull over" I order once I see a small clothing shop near by, my fingers already gripping the handle eagerly. He does as I say and I immediately hop out of the car, ignoring his yells for me to pay him for the ride. I roll my eyes and head into the dimly lit store.

"Hello! How may I help you today ?" A young man greets as he rounds from behind the counter, his hands clasped together when stopping in front of me."Um I need some clothes" I mumble awkwardly, shifting while tugging down the loose shirt that hung from my waist. "Right...well since you seem to be a little lost, I'll help. What kind of outfit are you looking for hun?" He questions, his voice light and airy. The man never once asked as to why I was bruised and only in boxers, instead he lead me towards several racks of clothing as he awaited my answer. My mouth tastes of metallic when the words rolled of my tongue, "Something....sensual."

"Hah okay then! My name is Hoseok and I'll be your fashion supervisor today" He flamboyantly swayed, a smile brightly gracing his youthful face. He swooped a hand into his shaggy blonde hair, eyes deeply concentrated on the materials before him. "Hmm hey Seokjin!" Hoseok called out, startling me slightly and allowing him to cast a worried glance. Shuffling was heard from the back of the room until someone emerged, a thin young man with sparkly attire and perfectly winged eyeliner appearing. "Did you have to yell? I was trying to rest before my big show tonight" groaned the male dramatically, tucking away a long strand of brown hair behind his overly pierced ear. "Oh please you'll be fine, we have a costumer in need of a sexual outfit" Hoseok explained, nudging towards me. Seokjin yawned and skeptically looked me up and down, his eyebrows raising and a smirk playing at his purple colored lips."You've come to the right place darling, I am the queen of sensuality" Seokjin said with a wicked tone, a daring peep in his eyes.