#1

"We did dis' shit togetha' Junior na' I want my cut." Sianni said as she snatched the duffle bag out of her big brother's hands.

"Aye chill da' fuck out you con getcha cut sight." Junior said as he opened the duffle bag revealing the 20K they recently just made.

20K was nothing to the siblings they have did bank heist, grand theft autos and all, and never has neither of them have ever gotten caught, they have just finished robbing the biggest bank in Bayou City and made 20K from the safe and a little extra on the side, Sianni admired her brother as he counted and rounded up the money she remember she she was little she wanted to be like him, her dream as came true, he let her make runs with him but school was always her first priority.

"Junior?" Sianni said.

"Yeah wassup." Junior replied as he continued to sort the money.

"Do you think we eva' gon' git caught?" Sianni said.

Junior looked up from the money as he placed the sorted money down and grabbed his sister's hand.

"We ain't eva' get caught cause we the descendants of who?" Junior asked.

"Ghost Of Bayou City." Sianni said referring to her grandfather.

They grandfather was the slickiest drug tracking thug in Bayou city, everyone knew not to fuck with what was his, Sianni and Junior inherited his courage and toughness.

"That's right, as long as we keep what we doing between us nobody gon' git caught, or hurt, nun of dat." Junior said as he picked up the most once more.

"I hear you Junior." Sianni said as she helped with the money.

Junior heard footsteps as he covered up the money with a blanket.

"Wassup with chu Junior?" Sianni asked trying to pull the blanket off of the stolen money.

"Grandma coming, remember what I told you chu okay." Junior said as Sianni nodded and followed orders.

The door creaked open as their grandmother popped her head in the doorway, she pushed the door open further.

"Wea, was y'all and don't cha' lie to me." Their Grandma said with her hand on her round hips, she was completely  in shape to be 65 years old, it's true what they say black don't crack.

"We went to the center ma'." Junior spoke up, he knew not to play with his grandmother.

"Don't cha play wit me boi I know when ya lying, I raised ya ass." Their Grandmother said whacking junior in the head with a magazine .

"We did ma I swear." Junior said shielding every whack she did.

Their grandmother stopped, their grandmother was practically their mom she raised them when their dad got incarcerated and their mom had and still is on Cocaine, Junior and Sianni gladly called their grandmother Mom, she basically is.

"Okay boy you betta' been at that center, beat cha ass in the middle of those little hoodlums you two call your friends." Their grandma pointed the rolled up magazine to Junior before leaving the room.

"That was close Junior." Sianni said, Junior chuckled in agreement.

A text buzzed to Sianni's Galaxy S7 she put into the pass word before staring at the text, hoping it said something different.

TrillSammy😎- I'm in Bayou,  u up for this video I'm shooting🤑.

Cuban😘- Idk u how my bro is😶.

TrillSammy😎- let me know this video bout to be lit and it Can't be lit without you, Asian in it anyways😏

Sianni clicked the power button before looking at her brother she knew he wouldn't dare let her go to a Video shoot, although it was worth a try.

"Junior?" Sianni said giving him the best little girl look.

Junior was like her daddy, hell he was her daddy, she had to obey him whether she like it or not.

"Whatchu want Cuban?" Junior asked knowing that sweet little tone she used.

"Well you know who Trill Sammy is right?" Sianni asked .

"Yeah why?" Junior asked raising his brow looking up from the now sorted cash.

"Well he kinda sorta wants me to be in his WholeSale video and I was really hoping you would let me do it." Sinnai said.

"Nawl you ain't being it dat nigga video, you way to classy fah all at." Junior said  handing her, her cut of the money.

"But Junior Trill Sammy can open doors for me, you know I like ta' wrap." Sianni begged.

Junior gave his sister one look, he could tell she wanted to do this, her eyes were dying from him to let her.

"I don't know man, Trill ain't Finna be fucking my sister." Junior said.

"Junior please I  don't even like Trill Sammy like that." Sianni begged even more.

Junior huffed he knew that his sister was no near like that.

"Aight do the damn video but Trill better keep his hands off of you afta' the video because I will beat his ass like he stole something." Junior said.

Sianni squealed and kissed his tatted cheek while squeezing him tightly, his sister was his life, if you kill her you would kill him, they were extremely close and nothing could break them apart. Junior's phone rung as his girlfriend Tasha picture flashed across this phone as he sighed, he couldn't understand why he was even with Tasha, she was a full blown gold digger and money was the only thing on her mind and everyone knew it,and Junior was her jack pot.

"Hello?" Junior answered his phone.

"Hey baby what you Doing?" Tasha asked.

"Nothing, you?" Junior asked.

"Oh nothing thinking about you." Tasha said.

Yeah you thinking about how much money I can spend for you.

Junior said to himself.

"Oh that's nice I guess." Junior said, he wasnt really the conversation type, he wasnt really a talkative person period.

"Mmm s how about taking me to the mall tommrow." Tasha asked.

"I don't know I have plans with my sister." Junior said.

"Fuck her, if you loved me you'd come." Tasha pouted.

He guess he was making new plans.

****

End of chapter #1