#16

Cuban walked around the Sammie's house picking up dirty laundry, the house was filthy,empty chip bags scattered the floor and pizza boxes Chinese food boxes ridden the coffee table and kitchen counters

Cuban walked around the Sammie's house picking up dirty laundry, the house was filthy,empty chip bags scattered the floor and pizza boxes Chinese food boxes ridden the coffee table and kitchen counters. Sianni haven't been to school in days because Sammie begged her to stay home, she prayed they didn't call Junior it was the last thing she needed right now. Sammie was laid out over the couch hung over, That became an everyday routine, party all night come home smelling like a female , they argue, Sianni sleeps in the guest room and Sammie wakes up apologizing. Sammie awoken holding his head, it hurt like hell. He looked at Sianni her faces was red and she was mumbling to herself, he knew she was angry.

"Are you gonna stare at me or help me clean up this shit." Sianni grouched referring to puke that stained the fur carpet.

"Baby are you ok?" Sammie questioned.

"Why the fuck do you care, you come home smelling like and female and drunk off yo' ass now ya' wanna ask me if I'm ok..hell no I'm not ok I'm pissed off !" Sianni yelled.

"Baby you need to chill alright I'm sorry." Sammie said watching Sianni scrub the carpet with a bleach soaked rag.

"Sammie you're always sorry Okay? I don't feel like hearin' that sorry bullshit today." Sianni snapped as turned back to the carpet, her leg was hurting with the crutches and her cast was in the way

**********

Junior snored softly while Tasha traced his tattoos,everyone thought that Tasha just used him for his money but when it all boiled down to it she did love him it was just lies and rumors. She thought about the time they first got together, maybe she did want his money but as they spent more time together it became something.

"That shit tickle can you stop." Junior mumbled with his eyes closed as Tasha giggled straddling his waist.

"I'm sorry baby I just..love you that's all."Tasha said kissing his lips.

Junior appreciated the support Tasha gave him, he loved her for it but Cuban was being stubborn, yes what he said was beyond hurtful but he was just protecting her, he didn't feel like he over reacted at all he heard about how Sammie do, partying all night, fucking with every female he see. Junior had done his research on Sammie decoding his Instagram picture, finding out all his favorite spots and most of them were strip clubs. Junior knew it all so if Cuban thought Junior was wrong she was gonna have to learn one way or another.

"Cuban shoulda' listened to me, I just wish I knew where the pussy nigga lived." Junior said.

"You will figure it out from somebody, he's well known ask around, ask him homeboys everybody is scared of you Junior you know that, nobody wouldn't dare disrespect you." Tasha said.

Junior thought about it, Tasha wasn't wrong even Trill Sammie's men knew not to disrespect 21 regardless of their loyalty.

"You right I know what I gotta do."Junior said with a smirk.

*******

Janet let out a hard breath as she bounced up and down on Cassius' shaft, biting her lip with every thrust she matched rhythm they had.

"Oooh." Janet moaned while easing down real slow be slamming herself back in a fast pace.

Janet needed it, she haven't had sex in a while and Cassius felt the same way.Janet pushed her sweaty curls out her face and they reached their peak. Cassius released as warm liquid flowed through Janet. Janet collapsed on Cassius' chest breathing hard. She had no regrets at the moment regardless of whether they were together or not.

 She had no regrets at the moment regardless of whether they were together or not

" I missed you Janet you know that." Cassius said running his fingers through her sweaty hair

"Don't do this Cassius, I love you, I always I have but I don't think we can just press play again just because our family is somewhat reunited." Janet said truthfully.

Cassius had a horrible lifestyle but he was never a bad father, he loved his kids more than anything, and Janet just felt that just jumping back into a relationship with him as a bad idea.

"I'm not saying let's press resume I'm saying let's start over, new life let's be a family again." Cassius said.

This is what he's been dreaming of for 17 years since he first set foot in jail, Janet just hoped he wasn't boosting anything because she would hold it to him. Janet caressed his cheek before kissing it, she truly loved Cassius and wanted to be with him. Her mind went to Cuban, she haven't heard from her in days. Junior must have really upset her.

"If we want to be a family we all have to be here, Cuban is still God knows where I sent a missing person report but there's only so much that thing can do, I'm trying to stay calm but what if she dead."Janet said feeling tears.

"She's not dead, she with her little boyfriend, we both know Sianni loves Junior and they can only be a apart for so long, she will be back Janet I promise you that."Cassius said wiping a tear that rolled down Janet's cheek.

Cassius was sure Cuban would be back, Cuban loved Junior and she was always around him so it with feel unusual having to wake up with him not being in the room next to her. Janet phone dung, a text from her ex , Darrel popped up.

Darren😑: I miss you when are you coming home 😫🙀.

Janet🍑🌼: You kicked me out remember I'm not coming back 👌👋✌.

Darren😑: Wdym 😕😡 😞

Janet 🍑🌼: It mean exactly how it sound, whatever we had is over💔, don't text me don't call me don't try and find me👿👋✌👊👍 .

Janet sat her phone and sighed, that was finally over. She prayed Darrel respected her wishes and don't come looking for her and leave her alone, she shook the eerie feeling off and enjoyed the cuddling Cassius and Janet were doing.

__________________________________________________

End Of Chapter #16