#9

Janet looked Cassius in the eye, through the glass as she held the phone to her ear, no words were said as they stared at each other

"What did you call me down here for Cassius?" Janet said as she looked Cassius in the eye still seeing the naive little girl she use to be.

"I just wanted to talk to you I heard you were out of rehab and you were clean and shit." Cassius replied.

"Yes I am anything else you need to know?" Janet said smartly before flipping her hair.

"Have you seen C'J?" Cassius asked.

"He prefers going by Junior and yes I have, I've been staying with them for a couple of days." Janet said.

"Mm..How old is he like 18 or 19 years old?" Cassius asked, he really lost track of how old he was, he didn't even know his own son's birthday.

"Cassius, Junior is 27 years old..all these questions about your son you didn't bother to ask about your daughter Sianni by the way she's doing fine." Janet spat while sliding pictures through the glass slot.

"She looks just like you." Cassius said he looked at the picture of his daughter.

Cassius eyes wandered to the tattoos that covered her arms, different gangs signs and all made him a slight bit angry the last thing he wanted his daughter to be a gang banger.

"What's up with theses tattoos?" Cassius said as he looked at the floral tats.

"Junior let her get them, it's a little too late to go into father mode, you haven't seen her since she was a new born and and Junior since he was 10." Janet said as Cassius continued to stare at Junior and Sianni.

"So you're telling me my daughter and son are out here doing illegal shit that I'm in jail for now!" Cassius semi yelled.

"Cassius what the hell can I do huh..I just got back in their lives I can't be the mother I should've been a long time ago, that part takes time, I admit selling drugs and the things they do aren't okay, but they do it to stay alive."Janet said in their defense.

"I understand, but those are my kids, and the last thing I need is to see Junior in a casket and Sianni as someone's prostitute." Cassius said.

"I understand but they been living their life without me for 12 years I can't be the mother I never was to them, not yet." Janet said.

"Janet I have to tell you something." Cassius said.

"What?" Janet said as she sat up holding the phone to her ear.

"I get out in two days, I want to meet my kids."

$$$$$$

Cuban touched her now  honey brown locks while looking in the mirror at her face that was covered in glamorous makeup, Sammy looked at Cuban as she smiled

"You look cute baby."Sammy said as he admired her new look.

Cuban decided to date Sammy, she liked him and saw a future going for them,so she decided to give him a chance, what's the worst that could happen.

"Thank you." Cuban said as Sammy kissed her lips.

George walked into the room looking at his star he nodded approving her hair while nodding she looked great.

"Are you ready to show case you talent in that booth?" George asked.

"I was born ready." Cuban replied as she followed George to the booth.

George turned on the mics and sound as he waited for Cuban to rap she put on her head set looking at George and Sammy who stared at her.

"Stay safe, fully loaded choppa, nigga I'm eating steak  ,All you hoes snakes in the grass, I got to cut my shit, You was ridin' with me on the bus, now you talkin' shit.Never been a lame, that's on my mama, yeah they know my name Sianni Blood way before a Cuban That's when I'm beating little bitches,now I'm getting dough.Yeah, so this tech gotta greet you hoe Only see me out if I'm gettin' paid for a show.Bands in my pocket, not on my head, cuz you hoes broke Bitches wanna fight, ain't got no life, get yo mind right Bitch get out yo feelings talkin' hard like a fuckin' dyke Man this shit so easy I be doin' it while I'm sleepy Poppin' pills gettin' geeky Never been a sellout, 40 with the dick, so you know my shit stand out Bad yellow bitch, I ain't neva got no handouts."

 [Hook]"Say they on my head, they ain't drop shit Ratchet ass weave, that's a mop stick Have my nigga at yo crib on some hot shit Steady screamin' fuck the opps bitch."[Verse 2]"Fuck a opp bitch, you a broke bitch You ain't got shit, you ain't doin' shit You ain't hittin' licks You ain't gettin' rich, you a sad bitch.""If I see you you a target You and that retarded bitch, I'll spit on you with them dirty shoes Yeah bitch, yo nigga always fuckin' chooseI be with killers, they ain't got shit to lose Fake ass rappin' bitch, you be buyin' views Slide down with them poles, have you on the news Playin' crazy, playin' roles have you on the news Heard you tellin' on yo niggas, why they wearin' blues?Never told a soul."[Hook]"Say they on my head, they ain't drop shit Ratchet ass weave, that's a mop stick Have my nigga at yo crib on some hot shit Steady screamin' fuck the opps bitch(Cuban Link Bitch Dat Way)." Cuban rapped as she smiled, she did it.

"Good job, Cuban we will re-run this and give a good beat." George said as walked toward the booth.

Cuban smiled taking the head set off, her hair was a little wild as she fixed it with her fingers, Sammy looked at her and acknowledged how happy she was he walked over to her while kissing her plump lips, they shared a compassionate kiss, Cuban life had a big purpose and she loved it.

________________________________________________________________________________

End Of Chapter 9