#17

The doorbell repeatedly rung as Sammy turned toward Cuban. She slept peaceful.
Dinggg
The person continued to ring the door bell.  Sammy groaned, whoever the person was would not go away. Sammy walked down the stairs of his house making way to the door. Sammy opened the door with a pistol facing his forehead.

"Where's my sister nigga." Junior said digging his pistol in Sammy's forehead.

Sammy stayed quiet and said nothing, he stared a Junior calling in his bluff.

"WHERE THE FUCK US MY SISTER SAMMY!" Junior started to yell.

"Upstairs man." Sammy finally replied.

Junior smacked Sammy with the hard cold pistol causing Sammy nose to leak blood, falling to the floor. Junior stepped over Sammy heading towards the steps. Cuban rolled over to empty space in the bed, she sighed praying Sammy wasn't hungover, she climbed out of bed heading toward the door until she smacked into someone's chest, she looked up and nearly had a heart attack.

"Junior what hell are you doing here." Cuban said screeched.

How did he find her? So many things were going through her mind, what was he here for.

"Get yo' shit you ain't staying here." Junior demanded.

"Junior I-"

"Cuban get yo muthafuckin' right na' I'm not gonna say that shit again." Junior said.

Cuban quickly rushed to closet pulling clothes off the hangers throwing them on the bed. She rolled out her suitcase stuffing her clothes in. The big pink suitcase.

"Hurry up you can come back and get the rest of that shit." Junior said.

He studied Cuban, he haven't seen his sister in weeks so he watched to see if she changed or not, she was gaining lots of weight and her face was fuller. His face soon hardened, he was hoping she wasn't gaining weight for the reason he was thinking. Cuban zipped up the suitcase, pulling up the handle waiting for Juniors next move.

****

Janet laid legs shook on the toilet as she cried hysterically. Waiting, she stared at the box of pregnancy test. She was hoping she wasn't pregnant but the symptoms was popping up frequently. She haven't had a baby in 17 years and she wasn't ready, she tried to add up the dates if it was possible and who the father could be Cassius or Darren and she wasn't ready for the outcome, she hoped and prayed the baby was Cassius' because if not Darren would be back and it was the last thing she needed in her life.

The timer beeped her time was up, she flipped the pregnancy test over revealing two lines before crying out again, Janet was pregnant with her third child and wasn't ready. She wiped her tears away, there was sense in crying the baby was coming and there wasn't a damn thing she could about it. She didn't have money an abortion and the best thing to do was to tell the truth she promised her self she wouldn't lie and again. She made that promise to her kids and she planned on keeping it.

***
Terra-Jane furrowed her eyebrows while cursing on the phone.

"What the hell you mean you caught her buying a box of pregnancy tests? that bitch isn't pregnant." Terra-Jane  said in a whisper

"Terra, I followed her in the drug store she picked up a box of them." Darren explained.

Terra-Jane plan was a about to be foiled. She though hard about what could, she thought about how long Cuban been gone, she's been gone for 3 weeks now. And it hasn't been that long since she was kicked out of Darren's place, it's been a month since Darren kicked her out.

"Wait a minute Darren, if Janet is pregnant then maybe the baby just might be yours, there is no way she can get rid of you if it is." Terra-Jane smirked.

Her plan wasn't over just yet, she prayed that baby was Darren. She was tired of Janet walking around her house taking up space and eating her food that she bought. But when she finds out that Darren is the father of that baby she will have no choice but to leave and that warmed Terra Jane's cold heart.

"Just watch her, make sure you keep a close eye on her because if you let her slip you ruin everything I work for and I refuse to let that happen so you better find a way to contain yourself around her." Terra-Jane fussed.

"I got this, I won't let her slip this time." Darren said.

" I highly doubt that, leave her alone...for now, I will let you know when to start approaching her." Said Terra-Jane.

She wanted Janet out of her house and she wasn't gonna stop until she was gone.

"Her and that pimp has to get out of my house toy grandchildren will see that the real monster is that prostitute they call a mother." Terra-Jane ranted.

Darren soon became a little unsure, he felt like she was making a big deal out of nothing, he just wanted Janet back but he never thought he would be jumping through hoops to do it. It was a little much.

"I just want her back, that's all." Darren said .

He was starting to have second thoughts and Terra-Jane could hear it in his voice. She smirked over the phone before chuckling a little.

"Listening carefully Darren, you can do whatever you want, but I will do this with or without you." Terra-Jane assured him.

At any cost she thought to her self and she was ready for anything this plam threw at her and it was making her a little crazy and obessed. She pressed her hand down on her slick ponytail that fell down her back, smiling to herself before hanging up the phone. The door opened and there stood Cuban and Junior, Terra-Jane couldn't believe her eyes.

"Cuban...Junior how you find her?" Terra-Jane said."

"I have my ways " Junior said with his hand on Cuban shoulder.

It took alot but he found out Sammy's address off the street, Tasha was right and he found his sister.

Cuban wanted to say something to her grandmother but she didn't forget her grandmother slapping her and insulting her mother the way she did. The family was back together but everybody was wondering for how long.

______________________________________________

End of chapter 17