#14

Sianni laid in Sammy's bed, it's been a week since Sianni left the hospital,she was to afraid to face her brother when she decided to move in with Sammy so Sammy offered to buy new clothes for her

Sianni laid in Sammy's bed, it's been a week since Sianni left the hospital,she was to afraid to face her brother when she decided to move in with Sammy so Sammy offered to buy new clothes for her. It was 3:00 am but Sammy had not came home yet,Sianni was worried about where Sammy was and if he was coming back.Just as she started to lose all hope she heard keys jingle, she sat on the bed anxious as he stumbled upstairs, her smile immediately dropped...he was drunk.

"Sammy?" Sianni said as her voice cracked,he stumbled into the room as a smile came across his face.

"H-hey baby..I- Just went out."He hiccuped as he sat on the bed.

A whiff of Trini Girl perfume pasted her nose, Sianni always whore Chanel perfume so it bothered her.

"Why the hell do you smell like a female." Sianni said as she picked at his plaid T-Shirt before sniffing it.

"Quit t-tripping I- I smell fine." Sammy said.

"No you don't you smell like a bitch where have you been!"Sianni said raising her voice

"Chill baby."Sammy said lying on her chest.

She felt his warm mouth latch on to her neck, she squirmed while pushing him off.She was angry that he wasn't taking her seriously and it pissed her off.

"Get off Sammy." Sianni pushed him once more when he tried to lay her down.

"I'm getting sick of yo ass."Sammy slurred before pinning her down with one arm over her chest, Sianni wiggled and squirmed as he unbuckled his sagging pants.

"Stop Sammy Stop." Sianni cried, she wanted Sammy to make love to her when the time was right, but not now and not like this.

Sammy removed her underwear only leaving her in a gigantic T-Shirt, Sammy shoved himself inside whether she was ready or not.He groaned at her tightness as she silently whimpered her voice had gone out, she couldn't yell or cry anymore. With every powerful deep stroke she tend to lose her breath.

"I can't- uhh." Sianni was cut off by her whimpers of pain.

"Damn." Was all Sammy could say.

He never felt something as tight as Sianni but it made him never wanna go fuck again, His semen was soon released into her tight walls . He clasped on top of her while kissing her neck.

"How could you hurt me Sammy?" Sianni said as she hiccuped from crying.

"I was just showing how much I love you."Sammy said as he kissed her cheek

Sianni knew then and there she should've stayed with Junior, it probably would've been for the best anyways. But he did call her 'A naive little bitch' so there was no going back now.

$$$$$

Junior downed his last beer as Tasha laid on his chest, he been drinking heavily ever since he heard from Molly that Sianni was living with Sammy because of him. Junior could've went to Sammy's house and drug Sianni out without a hesitation but he had no idea where Sammy live and Molly made it clear that she wanted Sianni to be happy. Tasha traced Junior's tattoos on his chest while she laid naked on him.

"It's okay baby, she will come around she always does."Tasha said as kissed his cheek.

"Mmhm whatever Tasha, why the fuck are you here?"Junior asked, Tasha furrowed her eyebrows. Did it not occur to him that they just had sex?

"Because I love you baby, I support you all the way."Tasha said as she rubbed his chest up and down.

"Well if you love me, do me a favor." Junior commanded as Tasha looked in his eyes, she knew Junior wasn't the same.

"Anything babe you name it."Tasha said nervously.

"Do what I like best." Junior said as Tasha nodded.

She crawled to where is 11 inch member laid, she bent her head down taking his shaft into her hand stroking it slowly.She took his who shaft into the warm cave of her mouth, he tangled his hands into of her hair as he assist her as her head bobbed up and down.

"Fuck Tasha, deeper baby." Junior groaned as she licked the tip driving him crazy.

Baby? He never called me baby before? Tasha thought as she continued to bob her head up and while stroking his shaft.  His body shook as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, nobody did better than Tasha, if you need head you had to call her up, her mouth felt almost as good as vagina and that turned him on, her thick body also sent him into overdrive. Many people mistaken her body to be fake but she had stretch marks to prove how real her body was. His semen flowed down her throat as she swallowed his whole daycare careful not waste one drop.

"Damn bae." Junior said  as she wiped the cum off the corners of her mouth.

"You like that baby."Tasha purred back.

"That was the best you did in forever, keep giving me what I like I guarantee you, you will have my kids and my ring."Junior said.

Tasha furrowed her eyebrows once more, Junior never mentioned marriage or kids with her, it was all about money sex and drama.

"That's sounds amazing babe, I do want everything you will give me."Tasha said, her mind was off of Junior's strange attitude and was back on money.

"Ya' know, when I fin dat nigga Sammy Ima kick his ass." Junior said as he took a swig of his Scotch.

"Baby that's unnecessary, don't you want your sister to be happy?" Tasha asked, she didn't really care for Sianni, as long as Sianni stayed out of the picture Tasha gets jackpot.

"Yeah, but he brainwashed her, got her thinking I'm tha' bad guy."Junior said, Tasha kissed his lips tasting the scotch and the other alcohols  he had.

"Baby, you're not the bad guy if she wants to be that way let her, she will come back on her own." Tasha said Junior knew she would.

________________________________________________

End Of Chapter 14