Chapter 10

On the right under multimedia is a picture of Amber Brown. And here's more of the story:

----------------------------------------

I open my eyes, tears swelling in my eyes. I try to open them more but the stinging sensation at the back of my eyes is too much. Slowly working up the confidence I open my eyes as fast as I can. Everything's red. Are my eyes bleeding? I sit up on a smooth surface almost plastic like. Then I realize the whole room is red, it's not me. The room looked like it came straight out of a Dr. Seuss book. There were no sharp corners all of them were smooth, it was almost relaxing.

The oval door across from me opens, I retreat against the wall and bump my head. I rub the back of my head while watching a figure glide through the door. As the light hits it's face I realize the it is a woman. Her hair was black and straight, her features were bony and jagged, her look was the cold stern look that burns you out of existence. That's when I realized I was in the demons headquarters and I might as well just die now.

"Well hello Amber." She says. Her voice was raspy, like she just got done smoking three packs of cigarettes

I just stare at her not knowing what to say and not wanting to speak.

"We will let you shower." She continues.

"Clara will bring some clothes in while you are showering"

She points to the wall to my right and I see a faint outline of a curved door and a hole for a handle. I nod my head and stand up walking towards it. I pull on the handle and look inside. The whole room was red which wasn't a surprise.

There was a walk in shower a toilet and a sink, standard bathroom stuff. I turn around and close the door, the Demon lady's stare following my every move from the room I woke up in. I turn to my left and look in the mirror I was still covered in scratches and smeared makeup covered my face. I walked to the shower and turned it on. It was a slick smooth red, almost telephone booth looking. 

I slowly take my clothes off and turn the water on. I get in the shower and close the glass shower door that was tinted red. I throw my head back and feel the water run down me. I close my eyes and begin washing my hair and body. I rinse myself off then open the shower door and see a towel rack with a gray towel on it. Seeing it made me remember why I was here, why it wasn't a normal thing for me to be here. I stepped forward and grabbed it wrapping it around me, clutching the towel with my hands. I walked back into the room that I was originally in. But there were no clothes. What a nice prank.

I hear a knock at the door before a demon who I assumed was Clara barged in. And let me tell you, for a demon she was freaking hot. She looked like a human supermodel from a magazine. And she was that hot naturally. No photoshop included.

"Here's some new clothes." She looked up at me and I noticed her eyes were a dark red, they glistened a bright red when she finally looked at me from the plastic bench. Yup, there's a demon all right.

"Ummm thanks." I suddenly felt very self-conscious with the towel pulled around me and I adjusted it. Don't get me wrong I get mistaken for a model all the time, it's just something about her just seemed so intimidating.

"No problem." I stared at her, she seemed different. Kinder. I didn't notice that I was staring to long until her voice broke through. "Didn't know you were lesbian." My face blushed a bright red.

"I'm not I just-"

"It's okay, I was just joking. Calm your tits." She smirked. finally caused me to release the question burning itself through my mind.

"Down here you guys don't understand style, do you?" I ask looking more closely at the clothes. It was a tight fitted red dress. "That was so 1 year ago." I continue in a fake diva voice.

"I like your attitude." Clara replies

Finally I released the question burning itself through my mind.

"Where's James?" I ask, she stiffened a bit before responding.

"Get dressed first and then I'll show you." I spot a folding screen in the corner of the room, I change fast while I hear her sighing impatiently. I followed her out when she whispered something over her shoulder.

"I'm going to help you get out. And I assume you won't leave without your angel boyfriend. So once we get him we're going. Got it?" I guess we aren't wasting anytime.

I follow her down the red smooth hall, red light being the only thing letting me see. Even though I could see didn't mean I knew what was coming, and that's what bothered me the most.