Chapter 11

On the right under multimedia is a picture of Clara Lambret. And here's more of the story:

----------------------------------------

Clara’s POV

Demon. In the dictionary the term is defined as an evil spirit; a source or agent of evil, harm, distress, or ruin. That’s exactly what I am. I’m Clara a 5 foot 7 inch demon. I have jet black hair that is naturally straightened and dark red eyes. I’m known as Vasrstik, which is a demon that is closest to being a human. I have incredible strength and speed that helps me capture enemies, but I’m not completely invincible. I use fangs to protect myself and before you ask, I don’t suck blood. I eat normal human food and sleep like every other naïve little normal being. Want to know what my favorite part of being undead is? Note the sarcasm. It’s how I’ve been "gifted" with this incredible beauty. It makes everyone want to do everything for me and I hate that more than Dr. Lambret. I don’t want people to like me just because of my looks. I’m like one of those cliché Twilight vampires, besides the fact that I’m a demon, not a vampire. Never and I mean never associate me with anything Twilight. Especially Twilight Twit which is what every other demon seems to call me. I will snap your neck.

"Hey Twilight Twit. I need you to bring the angel-demon some clothes while she’s in the shower."

I growl as I stare at the sludge demon in my doorway. Brown goop oozed over his layers and made a continuous rippling movement down his body. I shuddered in disgust before running over to him and pulling him up by his neck. I slam him against the wall before getting in his face.

"I’m a demon, you ass. Just because I have traits like those vampire pricks, doesn’t mean I am one. I’m not fake, otherwise you wouldn’t be choking out your last afterlife breath now would you?" I whisper harshly. I watch as he tries to shake his head, but only ends up getting layers of goop on my arm. I throw him to the floor in disgust before plopping on my bed.

"Now whose orders is it to get this angel-demon clothes?" I ask. I hear him drag up off the floor before answering in a slurry chocked voice.

"Dr. Lambret."

I sigh. This was an order I have to follow. I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Fine. Get out." I watch as he slides out my room and disappeared down the hall. I push myself off my bed before walking over to my drawers. I grabbed a red velvet dress that had a cut out V on the back that was kept together with black velvet string, and then I slam my crammed drawer shut. I saunter down the halls embracing the red lights over my skin. ‘Wow they embrace this whole red equal’s evil thing too much.’ I travel through the maze-like corridors and run my fingertips along the smooth wall. Sometimes I would run into another demon, but I would just glare at them until they moved out of my way. Let me get this straight. I don’t really enjoy being a demon and I defiantly don’t like other demons. I’m one of the more fearful species, luckily, and I use this to my advantage when getting rid of others. Especially since they know I have that "special gift".

I zoned out of my thoughts when I approached the cell room I knew she would be in. I didn’t want to be rude, but at the same time I didn’t care so I knocked before barging into the room. I didn’t even glance at her as I put the clothes down on her bed.

"Here’s some new clothes." I finally look up and my eyes took in every detail of her. ‘Now that is natural beauty.’ She had long she had long brown hair that had hints of blonde in it: that brought out her piercing blue, gold eyes. Once she noticed the color of my eyes her own eyes got wider. She seemed a little intimidated by my appearance which would normally make me happy, but with her I didn’t want her to be scared of me.

"Ummm thanks" she stuttered. I noticed her pull up her towel. ‘Am I making her self-conscious? Stupid looks.’

"No problem." Her eyes were burning through mine and I could tell she was trying to figure me out. ‘I need to lighten the mood a bit.’

"Didn’t know you were lesbian." I cocked my eyebrow and she began to blush a light pink.

"I’m not I just-"

"It's okay, I was just joking. Calm your tits." I smirked as a plan formed in my mind. I was going to get her out of here. We can get another angel to help us; I didn’t want to see this girl get hurt, she looked my age, and let’s face it this isn’t the most friendly place and I didn’t have any friends. She seemed to relax a bit at my joke and she took the chance to joke around too.

"Down here you guys don't understand style, do you?" She asks looking more closely at the dress. "That was so 1 year ago." She continues in a fake diva voice.

"I like your attitude," I started. I heard her chuckle a bit before her eyes hardened.

"Where’s James?"

Shit. I tensed at her question. I knew she wouldn’t leave without him and I knew she wouldn’t like me if she found out I was the one who had to watch over James. I’ll get them both out, and lose my head after that. A strategy formed in my mind while I answer her.

"Get dressed then I’ll show you." I wanted to chuckle a bit as she scurried behind the screen, but I was focusing on the escape plan. Sometimes I was glad I could think about so many things. She got dressed quickly and soon bounded to my side. I turned around and put my hand on the door before telling her my plan.

"I'm going to help you get out. And I assume you won't leave without your angel boyfriend. So once we get him we're going. Got it?" She nods swiftly and I opened the door. I led her through the corridors until we reached his room. I ushered her inside before heading to the main room.

I stared down at the red marble floors as I followed the familiar path. I looked up as I heard the fast typing from a computer and sighed inwardly.

"She’s visiting him now, Dr. Lambret. He should be in there any minute now. "

I was in Dr. Lambret’s office. It was a wide, round, open room. It had her desk in the middle of the circular room. Around the room were portraits of her hard, bony, hatred filled face.

"Perfect," she responded without looking up from her computer. "I’m going to need your help though. If she doesn’t agree to help we need your special powers to give her some…encouragement." I gritted my teeth in frustration, but refused myself to make a sound.

"I’m not going to do that to her, doctor." I finally allowed myself to say. "She hasn’t done anything to us. Why can’t we leave her alone?" She instantly snapped her neck up from the computer screen to glare at me. Her eyes are glaring deep at me and inspecting all of me. A red gleam flashes as she tries to read where I was going with this.

"Then maybe your sister should do it. Considering she already has experienced her blood. Your sister almost had her at the hospital. She is more powerful and would do it willingly. She might even be a better demon." I grimaced as she brought my sister, Ciana, into the situation.

"Why do you have a problem hurting her? You’re not going soft on me, are you? You didn’t have a problem with hurting that James." She continues as she walks over and circles around me like a shark.

"You enjoyed it with him. Releasing all that pent up 8 year old energy within you. Watching him suffer." She whispered harshly and drawn out. I stopped myself from shuddering to the words, I bite my tongue. It was shudder of pleasure. No matter how much I tried to deny it, I was a demon and that is what I live for. I’m 17 now and I crave the feeling. I swallow hard disgusted by my own thoughts, I am not that vicious hate filled little girl anymore.

"Would you go against your own kind?" She says her face only a few inches from mine. Her cold shallow demon breath, the most terrifying yet repulsive thing I have ever felt. I shake my head no. Lies.

"I’ll do it. Sorry for the resistance doctor." I say as strong as I can. She glides back to her desk before resting her elbows on the desk and fitting her chin in her hands.

"I knew I could count on you, my daughter." She says with the coldest smile dancing on her face.