|Chapter 1|

Petals floated throughout the air as you sat on the soft ground. You enjoyed having time by yourself , but it was often quiet and lonesome.

Ever since he cracked your amulet , the only way of you surviving was to make your own dimension. Difficult, yes, but also relaxing. Though thinking about your surroundings...

It was crippling

Two-million years ago you had your own kingdom to rule as you desired. You knew that your amulet was at risk , but it was a risk to take. Heck, half of the kingdom was probably scared of you- terrified to be the least.

At last , your confidence overwhelmed you. The old hag found out about your doings and destroyed your precious amulet into the deathly void of space. It was your only way of regaining your power , therefore you were sucked into a dark void.

|Two Million Years Ago|

I woke up floating in a deep void. "Well that's great..." I mumbled under my breath. I felt more and more tired by the minute, so instead of weakening to my death, I used the rest of my power to quickly make my own dimension of my liking.

The scenery quickly flashed from black to a unique mansion surrounding me. I smiled slightly. Lots of gold and red were covered throughout the home , designed liked I wanted it to.

|If you don't like red and gold , imagine another scenery , it's your choice Y/N|

I picked up a rose from a |F/C|
vase and placed it in my |H/C| hair.
Most older demons didn't bother with accessories or fashion , (some of them hardly wear clothing) , but I learned to present yourself like my mother would want me to. And besides -

The more red you wear , the less blood would show.

•°•°•--•°•°•