Nothing Gold Can Stay (Raven x Dexter)

Raven Queen leaned against the rails of the Ever After High balcony. She felt the calm breeze push against her blackberry hair. Raven adored the sunset, and this was the perfect time to whoosh away from her problems.

Destiny problems....

Raven sighed at the beautiful magenta-golden sky. Then she remembered something that she had learned from her poetry books while admiring the golden sky.

Nothing Gold Can Stay....

     " Nothing gold can stay." Raven said to herself hoping that no one would hear.

    " Nothing gold can stay." a voice repeated after her.

    Raven turned around to see Dexter Charming leaning against the balcony rails looking upon the sky.

   " Well, I never thought a Charming would come here at the balcony." Raven smiled as Dexter turned to see her.

   " And I never thought the leader of the rebels would come here too." Dexter replied as he grinned shyly.

    " How come you're here Mr. Charming?" Raven asked as they walked over to each other.

    " I have my times..." Dexter answered  with confidence striking him " and you Ms. Queen?"

    " I just needed to...sort things out."

    " Destiny?" Dexter said.

    " Yeah...." Raven said as they walked towards a bench and sat down " I'm just...scared."

    " Scared?" Dexter replied surprised, he had always thought of Raven of the most bravest person he could ever know of.

    " I just don't want to be the Evil Queen...but nor do I want to put all friends at risk."

     " Raven..." Dexter said as he placed his hand on her hand " you don't need to be scared. You already proved that we can write out our destinies at Legacy Day. And plus, if anything goes wrong....I'll be there for you..."

    " You will...?" Raven asked as she looked at him with her violet eyes. Dexter thought that it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

     " I will...." Dexter promised.

     They looked at each other for a while then they felt their lips leaning into each other.

     And they said that nothing gold could stay.

Hey everybody! Sorry that I hadn't wrote in a while. I had some writer's block. It happens every time I finish a book and trying to figure out what to write. But forget all that. I figured I write one-shots since I've been meaning to do that for a while. I hope you like this story. If you did, vote, comment and follow me: HubbyBubby14, for more Ever After High stories. See ya!
-HubbyBubby14