You're Not A Damsel (Darling x Chase)

Their swords clashed and banged together as they both defended themselves from each other also using their rusty bronze shields stolen from the Sword Fighting class.

" You won't ever give up won't you!" Chase laughed as he swiped his sword across Darling's body that was only inches away.

" A knight never gives up!" Darling played along slamming her sword downward which caused Chase to lose grip of his sword " That's rule number one!"

" Good for you!" Chase smiled as he tried to also slam his sword downward when he picked up his shield but Darling slammed him to the floor with her shield. He was knocked out clean.

" Chase?" Darling asked worried. He was supposed to get up just fine.

" Chase?" Darling asked again.

Chase opened his eyes and lifted himself off the ground and with Darling's help, he gripped onto her hand to stand up.

" Wow," Chase said as he brushed off some dirt " You've mastered everything I taught you, I'm impressed."

" Well, I couldn't let my teacher down." Darling smiled.

It was true though. Ever since Darling was rejected by her father to enroll in his sword-fighting class, even though she proved that women could fight also, Chase suggested that he would help her master the subject.

Darling agreed to the idea, and ever since they sword-fought every day after school in Dragon-Scale Cliff. But not only they had to go up there in secret, but Darling had another secret to keep that she knew if Chase found out, it would break their friendship.

Darling had some feelings for the red-knight....

Ever since she had met Chase in Wonderland, she fell more and more for him each day.

She was surprised that she didn't literally fall for him....

    " I'll see you tomorrow." Chase said as he picked up his weapon from the ground.

" See ya." Darling replied as she got her belongings and started to leave Dragon-Scale Cliff.

" Wait...Darling!" Chase shouted as Darling turned around.

" I forgot to mention something," Chase added " there's going to be a test on Sword-Fighting...."

" Alright, I'll be there..."

" I want to see what skills you have learned." Chase smiled.

" What is it about?" Darling smiled.

" Opposition Fighting." Chase answered " It's what we practiced today."

" Let's do this then." Darling said as she shook her hands.

     The next day, the whole class of Sword-Fighting stood with their armor at a cliff of Blue Beast Mountain. They were ready for the test...even Darling.

     Behind some armor, Darling sharpened her sword with a pocket knife as Chase went up to her.

" You know what you're gonna do?" Chase asked.

" If I pass the test I'll reveal who I am at the end." Darling replied as she sharpened her sword even more.

" Well, I do know who you're going against," Chase mentioned " wanna hear who."

" It's always good to know who's your opponent."

" Alright," Chase breathed " it's Daring."

" What?!" Darling exclaimed " But he's the best sword fighter there is and my brother!"

" Darling, you don't have to worry. You can do this. Just do your best." Chase sat next to Darling who was sitting on a boulder and looked into her sapphire eyes.

They looked into each other's eyes for a while and leaned their faces in. Their lips closed in on each other until they met. And they kissed.

"You're not a damsel," Chase said "you're a knight, and the best one I ever met."

" Now go out there and show them who you aren't a damsel." Chase added as he patted Darling's metal back.

" Thanks Chase." Darling smiled as she placed on her helmet.

" You can thank me later." Chase smiled.

Darling came out from the rock that was hiding her identity and gripped onto her sword....

She was going to fight....