My Hero (Darling x Apple)

" Darling....look at me." Apple's melodious voice wavered in Darling's mind. She was unconscious.

Apple's sea-blue eyes reached Darling's sky-blue ones as they opened. Darling's head throbbed with intense pain.

    " Thank goodness you're alive!" Apple cried as she embraced Darling tightly.

" Apple..." Darling breathed " where am I?"

Darling looked around to see that she was in a full-white room and she was covered in a light-blue mattress. There were roses, chocolates and "get well" balloons that were tied or placed on a table that was across from her bed.

" The hospital..." Apple replied as she placed her hand on her forehead " but it's okay now."

Apple cooed as she wrapped her arms around Darling who leaned against her chest. It was so cuddly.

Darling saw from a mirror that was across from her that her head was bandaged up in tan-white bandage.

" What happened?" Darling looked up at Apple who held her tight and who was playing with her hair.

" You passed out and hit your head hard...but you're okay now." Apple kissed her forehead. Darling could feel that cherry chapstick be lipped on her head.

" Where?" Darling asked with curiosity.

" At Dragon-Scale Cliff, you were fighting against someone and he accidentally hit you too hard with his sword." Apple informed.

     Darling soon had the memory of herself falling , then she felt so disappointed. She couldn't prove herself as a hero.

    " Did I win at least?" Darling asked with hope. Maybe she hit him out first. Even though Darling already knew the answer, she had probably done a move that made her win that she had forgotten.

    " No....I'm so sorry." Apple looked down.

    " But Darling...." Apple added " You'll always be my hero."

     Darling smiled.