Just As Good (Cerise x Daring)

This ship was recommended by @Eahlover16 and it is one of my favorite ships.

  "....three-hundred one....three-hundred two...three-hundred three...three-hundred four..." Daring counted while he smirked as Cerise heavily pushed herself from the ground then back again.

   It all started when in Grimnastics, Cerise grew the courage to race against Daring. But he laughed off by saying that she was a girl and didn't even have a chance of winning.

   Little did he know....

   So she made a bet with him if she could beat his record of push-ups she will race with him and here she was...doing push-ups.

  " ....three-hundred nine, three-hundred ten, three hundred eleven...." Daring counted on as Cerise puffed laboriously.

    Cerise never expected for Daring to do five-hundred and fifty push-ups. Boy was she wrong.....

    But as the day went into the afternoon, Cerise was already speeding up to Daring's record.

    " ....five-hundred forty eight, five-hundred forty nine....five-hundred fifty?!" Daring exclaimed as he stood there shocked with his mouth wide open, but Cerise didn't stop.

     " .....five-hundred fifty one, five-hundred fifty two, five-hundred fifty three...." Daring counted on.

    Soon Cerise came to a stop at six-hundred sixty five push-ups. She breathed heavily and her cheeks were red as blood.

   " Six-hundred....sixty five..." Cerise huffed.

   " Wow..." Daring breathed in shock "Boy was I wrong..."

   " Boy was I wrong also...your record is a really high one..." Cerise said as Daring gave her a bottle of water.

    " Thanks." Cerise added.

    " Maybe we should cancel the race and go on a date? What do you say?" Daring flashed a smile.

    " I very much like that thank you. I think I did too many push-ups for one day." Cerise smiled as they both laughed.

    " Same here, that was the most I've ever done." Daring laughed.

   " I guess I'm just as good." Cerise smiled.