In Your Arms (Raven x Dexter)

" Give that back!" Dexter played along as he tried to get his glasses back from Raven. They were hanging out in Dexter's bedroom when Raven figured it would be funny if she took Dexter's glasses.

" Um....no." Raven smirked as she kept hiding the glasses from her prince.

" Please?" Dexter begged with puppy eyes. The sad part was that he couldn't see, his vision was so blurry.

" No." Raven dodged the glasses and pecked him on the cheek that caused him to blush deep red.

" Did I mention that you look cute when you blush?" Raven tried to change the topic.

" Ha! That doesn't work on me Rae Rae." Dexter laughed as he kept trying.

" Awww.....but it's sooooo cute." Raven said with a broken accent.

Then Dexter thought of an idea.....

So the prince started tickling Raven until she burst into laughter and accidentally threw the glasses on his bed. He stopped the tickling mayhem and threw Raven along with himself on the bed as he snatched his glasses.

" Yessss! I did it!" Dexter exclaimed until he noticed the awkward position he was in with her.

" Ummm?" Dexter blushed.

Then Raven pecked his cheek once again. And then the prince kissed her on the lips. She was laid on his chest as his arms crossed her.

" Looks like I'm in your arms." Raven snuggled against her boyfriend's chest.